P2187

RC08MS3

:
08 Mazdaspeed 3
yea i no its been discussed before, but i just wanna know the effects. Its the whole "lean idle condition" or something to that extent. I do see the idle AFR around 14.8-15, but with my mods you'd have to expect something to mess up. I tried something different and hooked my CP-E inlet to my Corksport FMIC kit, which is usualy not done, but my lag was cut in half with the mod. Any effects? or maybe any advice? im open to anything, i know people say change your purge valve or maybe your 1st O2 is bad, but just want some thoughts.

thought it was 14.6, but i could be wrong, thats y i ask

hell in that case im lost why im throwin the code then

you got a leak somewhere...check all clamps...couplers...valve...inlet...recirc hose...vac lines...it's a small leak probably, but it's leaking somewhere

at idle, you're going to see it go from 14.5 to 14.9...that's an ok adjustment.
when you go wide open throttle, that is when the "dangerous" afr mixtures can happen, and that is what you're looking for when watching your afr. idle doesn't mean much, and .1 is a very small adjustment. clear your cel, see if it comes back...
if you are still throwing p2187 - lean at idle, you have a leak

you may not have a leak. if you have an intake and no air straightener your values could be off. sorry...ltft values. if they go above 20% youll throw a 2187 code. i almost guarantee your ltft's are throwing the code.

you may not have a leak. if you have an intake and no air straightener your values could be off. sorry...ltft values. if they go above 20% youll throw a 2187 code. i almost guarantee your ltft's are throwing the code.

exactly! especially true on the MS cai

yea i guess you could say im running a generic intake so i will just have to keep an eye out. I reset the code and its been about 70 miles and no code yet, knock on wood. Thanks

o and by the way, i hate CDFP's!

yea i guess you could say im running a generic intake so i will just have to keep an eye out. I reset the code and its been about 70 miles and no code yet, knock on wood. Thanks

o and by the way, i hate CDFP's!

Are you running the full corksport front mount kit? like the filter in place of the top mount?

Are you running the full corksport front mount kit? like the filter in place of the top mount?

correct, but i did not use the inlet supplied by corksport, instead i fit my CP-E inlet to the kit to cut some lag and help with a quicker spool.

whys this?

3rd set of internals are bad, and guess what, Carpe Diem is nowhere to be found. There Site is shut down, and the vendor i purchased from is no longer allowed on 3forums lol. perfect situation, looks like im gonna have to buy the new set PG offers, which means im out of yet another 250+, and time to install

correct, but i did not use the inlet supplied by corksport, instead i fit my CP-E inlet to the kit to cut some lag and help with a quicker spool.

3rd set of internals are bad, and guess what, Carpe Diem is nowhere to be found. There Site is shut down, and the vendor i purchased from is no longer allowed on 3forums lol. perfect situation, looks like im gonna have to buy the new set PG offers, which means im out of yet another 250+, and time to install

ill sell you the v.2 set of carpe diem fp internals for under market value uninstalled and still in the bag.

whats the dif between those and the ones i have now? i got the ones i have after the recall of the original release.

whats the dif between those and the ones i have now? i got the ones i have after the recall of the original release.

if you have the v2 updated ones then nothing. they had the recall and released the v2 afterwards. are you interested in my internals? ill throw you the high tension spring for nothing. with the e-8 socket.

Back