'06-'07 Owners, how's your 5 doing these days?

my '07 Touring with a/t and 34,000 miles continues to please. Squeaking sway bar bushings have been quiet since repaired in early winter. Ocassional stumble at stopped intersections still happens once in a blue moon, but I have never had a stall (close though). Dealer found nothing wrong. Had front rotors resurfaced twice, 1st time free, second time $150 at dealer. Both times were caused by panic stops on highway. Interior is not doing well - headliner and seats stain easily and don't clean up no matter what cleaner I try.

All in all, pleased with the vehicle. It continues to get positive comments from people who notice it for the first time. "That's a great sized vehicle"... stuff like that.

It's a keeper. Nothing else on the market I'd rather have.

I have close to 120k on my '06. It is our main vehicle/daily drive. The only issues so far were:

1) rear tire wear/alignment issue
2) left rear shock blown
3) pass side sliding door won't unlock with remote
4) early recall issue

No regrets buying this car. Still running strong and incredibly versitile. The guts of this car.... transmission, alternator, radiator, engine, etc. all running great (knock on wood) with nothing more than regular oil changes.

Back