My Mazda5

:
Mazdaspeed3. 2008
Almost done with her (right...). Just have the Ms3 springs to put on sometime in July I think. Thought I would show her off a little as I dont spend much time on her with the Speed3 around.

IMG_3647.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3652.jpg

IMG_3654.jpg

And then one at the Mazda Plant in Flat Rock (Detroit) MI.

IMG_3071.jpg

Looks very clean, love the wheels. You even took the "Thule" logo out of the wind deflector :D

I saw some dirt on that 5....really you should respect your family vehicle and wash it once in a while...jk looks hot

LOL... I will wash it some day.

I know. I get wrapped up in the Speed3 and forget about the 5. Wife doesnt want it to extravagent though so it is easy enough to just toy with it on occasion. I have the MS3 springs to go on it I just have to make the time to install. Both your cars are gorgeous though, good job. Love the JDM badge on your 5.

thanx i take turns gettn int building the cars.we drive the 5 alot more cuz of the kids,that i had to fix it up.i got into the 5 for awhile so thats what i came up with, so now its the ms3's turn.tryn to sell of some rims i got to help fund my ideas for it,gets expensive though!!!

Pffft, MS3, MZ5 FTW :p

J/k, I'm keeping a close eye on the 2nd gen developments (2yr model so to avoid the early recalls, 2011 perhaps?)

I just need to start convincing my wife to trade-in the 06 when the time comes (naughty)

Ohhh, dreams (sad2)

Back