FS: Sirius Receiver 2008.5-2009 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhokt

Hi,

Long story short, the 2008 CX-9 takes a different Sirius receiver...

For sale, part number 0000 81 Z25, main kit, satellie radio. The kit includes the receiver, antenna and some assorted mounting pads. You will need the wire harness which is part number 0000 81 Z03 ($35 when I called my local dealer) and the fit kit/directions for your specific vehicle.

These parts are new, never installed, perfect condition. I will also be listing this under for sale for the 5 and CX-7 since some years take the exact same part.

Please double check in advance that this part number is for your vehicle. mazdaparts.org lists it for the following models:

Mazda3 - 2008.5-2009 (built after 1/1/08)
Mazda5 - 2008-2009
CX-7 - 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
FS posting rules: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98864

Your true location must be posted under your avatar (City/Town/Area & State/Province/Prefecture)

• Required by both sellers and buyers

Required picture of actual item *DO NOT JUST ADD TEXT ON TOP OF YOUR PICTURE!*
You cannot sell things that you do not currently have in your possession
A picture must be posted of the item including something that has “Mazdas247.com” written on it (paper, cardboard, etc).
“Mazdas247.com” plus Your User Name AND Today's Date must be visible on a sign within the picture.
If you're selling multiple items (i.e. 4 wheels), you need to post one pic for each item! This way everyone can see each individual item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back