323F badge

Go here........
http://www.club323f.com/
Make friends, trade P5 badge for 323F.
P5_PAN1.JPG

I also have this older 323F badge that has black in between numbers. I might be willin to part with it if anyone interested. If so PM, I'll take official pick of it for rule followage............

323_2.JPG

Bought mine new from another member on here. :D

Start a WTB thread and you may get lucky.

Bought mine new from another member on here. :D

Start a WTB thread and you may get lucky.
Yeah, but that doesn't create positive international diplomacy & America needs all that we can get, lol..........but yeah, that might work too.

ive still been looking for one but i think someone from over there is bringing me one :) haha... on another note... will the 323f badge fit in where the mazda badge is?

The one I have with black in between the numbers will because it doesn't have pegs to go in holes in hatch but it is wide enough to cover them. Need to use emblem goop to glue it on. I used clear silicone so it was easy to swap out when I got the right one with just the 3d chrome that is year specific & matches the rest of our badgery like in the 1st pic above.

so the 323f in the first pick will fit into the mazda holes perfectly... i want familia on the left and 323f on the right.

The one in the first pic will fit the holes in the hatch. And no, my Familia badge is not for sale, lol. Sorry. Could I interest you in a 323 Astina badge from Australia instead?

Last edited:
The one in the first pic will fit the holes in the hatch. And no, my Familia badge is not for sale, lol. Sorry. Could I interest you in a 323 Astina badge from Australia instead?

hmmmmm.....I have been looking for one of those for years. I gave up and just recently (April) bought the 323F badge. How much you looking to get for it?

Really? If so, shipping to 08809 and does it still have the pegs?
No, it never had them when I got it. I just used clear silicone but emblem adhesive would be a little better & less thievable. Shouldn't take more than 3.00 to ship in bubble envelope........Will get photo with signage after work for rule compliance.

No, it never had them when I got it. I just used clear silicone but emblem adhesive would be a little better & less thievable. Shouldn't take more than 3.00 to ship in bubble envelope........Will get photo with signage after work for rule compliance.

Sounds good to me. :D

Just moved, still tryin to locate box with emblems in it among the 500 other things goin on today. Haven't forgot ya bud, will post up as soon as I find it......

Still haven't found the right damn box with the emblems in it. Got stuff in 2 places in garage & in attic too. Letcha know when I find them...........

Back