FS: 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 OEM Wheels & Tires!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeljp

:
2009 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
Brand new wheels and tires from a 2009 Mazdaspeed 3:

Wheels - 18 x 7.5-inch aluminum alloy wheel Weight 23.9 lb. Bolt Pattern 5 x 114.3 Offset 52.5m

Tires - Bridgestone Potenza RE050 P215/45R18 93Y summer radials

TPMS and brand new chrome lug nuts included

Only 400 miles on them. Perfect condition. New wheel & tire package coming from Tire Rack this week.
This package would retail for $1,800-$2,000. Asking only $1,000.

Call or email: 201-289-0581 or jerryvp@optonline.net

IMG_0628.jpg

Last edited:
you should look at actual prices these are selling for... you MIGHT be able to get 700-800 range, but not 1k... but good luck either way

Considering my wheels & tires are in absolute perfect condition and have about 500 miles of use of them, I think 1K is a fair price. If you check, just the tires alone, new, cost about 1K lol I'm offering both the wheels and the tires for that price, soooooo I'm gonna have to stick to my 1K price. But thanks for the input.:)

Thanks, but I feel than $1,000 is more than fair. The tires alone retail for $222 each on Tire Rack.

used tires are used tires. very few people would purchase that tire given the choice. you're just not going to get a grand out of the stockers unless you find a sucker.

either way, best of luck to you.

They're not used, they're brand new, and they were only on the car for 10 days. Like I said, $1,000 is more than a fair price.

kinda like when you buy a new car. when you drive it off the lot... depreciation hits. same thing with nearly anything in todays world.

There is somebody else, with your same attitude/logic, trying to sell their "brand new" MS3 wheels and tires for about the same price in the main FS forum and has been trying for at least a year. Good luck and thanks for at least following the FS rules!

Edit: here is the link to that one. I was wrong though...he wants $1200 though
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123699915

Last edited:
I'm not just selling a set of tires, I'm selling a set of new wheels with them. If someone owned a Mazda 3 and wanted to get a nice set of 18s with summer tires, this would be perfect for them. And by the way, I didn't just fall off the back of a turnip truck. This is the sixth car I've purchased to modify and the sixth time I've put my original wheels and tires up for sale. And guess what, I've always gotten between $1,000 and $1,200 for the set.

I'm not just selling a set of tires, I'm selling a set of new wheels with them. If someone owned a Mazda 3 and wanted to get a nice set of 18s with summer tires, this would be perfect for them. And by the way, I didn't just fall off the back of a turnip truck. This is the sixth car I've purchased to modify and the sixth time I've put my original wheels and tires up for sale. And guess what, I've always gotten between $1,000 and $1,200 for the set.
then I guess the economy was just better for your first 5..

The economy has nothing to do with this. Even if you bought the cheapest, crappiest wheels and tires you could find with TPMS and new chrome lug nuts, you'd still pay more than $1,000. However, you'd still have crappy wheels and tires, and that's not what I'm selling.

when will you realize that nooone on this sight is going to pay no more than $700 for this setup?

maybe if you were like the FIRST person to try to sell ms3 wheels, but the bar has been set, they go for anywhere from 3-4 for wheels, and tires usually go for2-3 depending on how much tred is gone... sorry, your about 3 years to late to get that much for these...

it makes me mad they sell for so little, thats why i haven't even posted mine, but its just the market for the wheels. They aren't that great looking, are heavy as F***, and provide no performance gain over stock wheels for a regular 3 or protege

You guys are unbelievable! Don't you have anything better to do? I'm just trying to sell a perfectly good set of wheels and tires! If you're not interested, go find another thread to post on and stop acting like a bunch of little children!!!.

your best bet will be e-bay for your highest dollar... but people on this site know what they sell for, maybe you'll find some sucker on ebay willing to shell out top dollar. who hasn't seen the market for these wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back