knock from front

i know there has been this topic before and most people say its suspension, but i have new suspension, and it happened whilst the car was stock.
its almost like a constant knock when your in light throttle and then back off....
i have had people say its the mount but i have looked at it and apart from taking it off it seems fine.
COULD BE the mount, and i am missing something, but i dont think it is... as i say, could be wrong... just wanted to know if anyone else has had this and what they have found..

I think i'm having the same problem? Example: in first gear, if you step on the gas and immediately pull off again, it seems like the engine or tranny or something is "slamming" down... I DIDN'T notice it before, but 2 weeks ago I swapped out the Rear Motor Mount for Street Unit. Anyone have any insight as to what the problem is or advice?

Check your tranny mount under the battery box.
You can also have a buddy put a load on the engine by putting the ebrake on and putting it in gear and reving it a tad while you watch for excessive engine movement.

its starting to annoy me... and i dont really want to go back to the dealer... given the mods i have they will note them down for future reference lol

mines getting worse! i think it may be something with the tranny... have there been any problems with the mounts?

Back