WTB: Roof Rails or Factory All Weather Matts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking for the full set only? I have the front driver & passengers brand new unused since I'm using the Weathertech DigitalFit on the front.

Sorry, brain fart on my part. I thought I have the OEM front and rears in addition to the Weathertech front and cargo liner. Turns out I only have the OEM rear. So nothing for sale.

Well I lucked out and found a pair of Roof Rails on Ebay for only $25!! They were in a distressed box, new with hardware and instructions undamaged but dirty. Only thing they were missing is the end covers on both rails.

I ordered the end covers from my Mazda dealership for $31.95. So, for approx $56 I have a new set of roof rails!! Pretty cool (shocked)

Now I just have to find a smokin deal on the cross bars and next the all weather mats.

NWCX9 - If you haven't purchased mats for your vehicle, I have a complete set of CX-9 Weather Tech FloorLiner DigitalFit Complete Coverage (1st, 2nd, 3rd Row). Only used for a few months this past winter. I've traded the car in on another vehicle and still have the mats in the box they came in. As stated in this forum, they provide great coverage. PM me for more info.

I have a set of cx-9 side rails that are in excellent condition. Will pay S/H. Contact me if interested.

Do you still have the Weather Tech floor mats? If so, how much are you asking and can you send a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back