So who drives..

c.smock

:
2006 Mazda 3
Te true red looks to be 2.3 Mazda 3 slammed with the black and chrome wheels??

See it all the time in the buford/dacula area... but never at any meets....

Nobody I have met, but I think I saw it once a little further south on 85.

i know who youre talking about but i cant remeber the guys name. if theres a car show though youll find him

i go to quite a few and show in some and still yet to see him...

what all is done to his car?

Got another one....

Red speed three yellow fogs, front mount, black badges...

Works off progress industrial blvd by cedars road in lawrenceville...

anybody???

Got another one....

Red speed three yellow fogs, front mount, black badges...

Works off progress industrial blvd by cedars road in lawrenceville...

anybody???

i meet that guy before the last meet at mazmart he was getting a new bumper if its the same guy im thinking of. did he have a bike rack on speed?

So I got one today. 85 N onto 400 N until the toll then I didn't see him again. Maroon custom 3 with a sporty hood and front bumper, two tone paint with I think a vinyl stripe. The way he came up on me at first I thought he was a speed3 but I went 1/2 throttle and about 8psi and he was struggling. I slowed to let him beside me and saw it. It was funny too, not sure if he knows it but the sides of that bumper flap around like crazy. Once he was beside me I couldn't get him to look over at all but also that is when I noticed he was much more show than go. I was a little confused on why I thought it was a speed, being as how I know they didn't come in that color, just wishful thinking I guess.

He was, I was just trying to be kind if it is somebody we know or a friend of a friend.

i understand. :) ... ive never seen it before... not to many mz3's fixed up around here it would seem

Back