Wheel/Tire Dilemma

Fireglow6

:
2012 Mazda 6 iSport
So I was looking at my Pro5 today, pondering wheel tire combo, Not sure what I want to do, I do know I don't want all season, as I have snow/ice tires already, I like the black with chrome lip just not sure on style or size. Anybody have any suggestions? I found one set but want input on other ideas. The Pro5 will be painted Black next spring. so keep that in mind.

Think I should leave it Silver? Let's take a vote? Silver or Black? Rims: Black or Gun Metal or other suggestions?

yea, I just talked to my Brother-in-law, and hes going to spot paint it, just the spots that need it, buff it up and fix the one rust spot , I think I'm going to go these:
HPR_lite-ocho_fb_2.jpg

OR

KR626%20FLAT%20BLACK.jpg

Last edited:
Also looking at exhuast, What should i go with, I know it's an auto but with that make a difference? anyone have any suggestions? Greddy, Skunk2, Magnaflow?

I agree #2 wheel. Cat back exhaust alone will not yield much gain, but it sure makes it sound good. Out of those 3 I'd choose Magnaflow. Whatever you do, do not get a huge fart can. ;) Also, the Mazdaspeed muffler is out of the equation. That thing just drones in the car.

racing beat is the best...IMHO!(lol2)

Attachments

• racing beat cat back.jpg
    racing beat cat back.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 52
oh, i have some wheels for sale?

Attachments

• Protege_Meet_July_17th_2004_53_sized.jpg
    Protege_Meet_July_17th_2004_53_sized.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 52
  • rim15.jpg
    rim15.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 56
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ashley.

I'd go with option #2. I've always been a fan of gunmetal gray. I can say that I've seen a silver corvette go from silver wheels to black and it makes the space in the wheel well seem huge. It makes it look like it isn't lowered at all. Something to think about...

I'm with mark on the racing beat exhaust, got it on my P5 and love it. Also got it on my miata

Attachments

• Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00334.JPG
    DSC00334.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 37
I too had the RB muffler, problem is that you need to cut the tip and re-weld back on since it sticks out a lot further on the sedan.

Back