might trade msp in

dodgetech81

Potential Scammer!
:
2003.5 MSP
ok so im going to the dealer in a few mins.and theres a very good chance ill e trading in my msp for a 2010 camaro ss..i love my car but the camaro is soooo damn sexy.anyway it all depends on what they offer for trade.so u guys might not be seeing me on the forum if this deal goes down

be sure to post pics of the new pony car if you end up making the trade. hard to argue against a good deal on V8 power.

If I had the money i'd do the same thing.

ok so i was offerd 8,000 for my car in trade,but all they have is auto's there right now.and well a auto just isnt a otpion.they said theres a black ss manual coming in monday so im gonna go down monday.i really dont want a black car because it shows any impperfection but i might just go for it..my other option is special order but that takes a long time and i might not even see it till late august if i do that.im also gonna check other dealers and see what i find.so as of now im still in the msp but that could all change monday

oh and if i do trade then i will be de modding her .turbolife fmic,ion tbe,440 injectors,626 intake,and wheels will all be for sale

Post pics if you get it but after driving both the 2010 Mustang GT is sooooo much better.

ok so i was offerd 8,000 for my car in trade,but all they have is auto's there right now.and well a auto just isnt a otpion.they said theres a black ss manual coming in monday so im gonna go down monday.i really dont want a black car because it shows any impperfection but i might just go for it..my other option is special order but that takes a long time and i might not even see it till late august if i do that.im also gonna check other dealers and see what i find.so as of now im still in the msp but that could all change monday

Black, if washed and waxed once a week/every other week, is the damn sexyest color out there, If taken care of.

Post pics if you get it but after driving both the 2010 Mustang GT is sooooo much better.

Oh damn,
formus_gt500_cpe_10_01_gallery_image_large.jpg

I would LOVE a 2010 GT500!!!!!!

I just love the GT500's

Why even buy a mustang if its not a shelby? LOL

Well All I know is I cant afford one, so GT it is! lol. But I am going to stick with my mazdas for a lil more :) RX-8 next? or RX-9?? (if they come out in 2012)

I just love the GT500's

Why even buy a mustang if its not a shelby? LOL

Well All I know is I cant afford one, so GT it is! lol. But I am going to stick with my mazdas for a lil more :) RX-8 next? or RX-9?? (if they come out in 2012)
Haha! True! Shelbys make it all the more fun but the GT's are pretty damn good man!

RX-9 if they're out!

I might trade mine in for a 07 WRX stationwagon on Monday. I'm done dealing with the inconvenience of the MSP. Fun for a few years, not anymore. Camaro is SEEEEEXXXXYYYY, seems like a great car. Black is the way to go, don't doubt it for a second. Good luck with the trade!

the 2010 camaro beats the mustang hands down in every ascpect EXCEPT trunk and interior space...and well im not buying the car for space.

LOL, thats a huge lie, the one pictured is the GT500, its like 50grand for a reason, that b**** flys.

Last edited:
I swear of god the wheels of the 2010 Camaro SS are Identical, exact, a damn clone of the RX-8 Wheels but on 20

Last edited:
LOL, thats a huge lie, the one pictured is the GT500, its like 50grand for a reason, that b**** flys.

sorry to say but chevy can output more power then ford...AND the camaro has a identicle powerplant as the ls3 corvette which has 560 hp or something like that.all that needs to be done to create those numbers is mapping..chevy tuned it down through engine management and thats all..

oh and fords are the biggest POS made

Back