Photoshop request: Chrome OEM wheels on white Ms6

all4bspinnin

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-NEW-18-MAZDA-6-MAZDASPEED-OEM-CHROME-WHEELS-RIMS-3-6_W0QQitemZ290311231942QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4397e5d9c6&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1205|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

^^i found these overpriced chrome OEM wheels on the internet and i was wondering what they would look like on pearl white. Ive seen evo's and Sti's with white/pearl white on chrome and it looks amazing. I just wanted to see what these wheels would look like on a dropped mazdaspeed 6...

if anyone can do it, or has pics of a mazdaspeed with these wheels please post it up... thanks.

Those look surprisingly nice actually. I would like to see them on a car too, but the best I can give you is a recent PS of my wheels to gunmetal to see what they would look like.

I'll pass. Chrome belongs on luxury cars, not sporty cars.

Besides, for $1500, I'd pick up a set of wheels that weighed a lot less than our 24 lb. stock wheels.

thanks for the offer OJ... i may have to bring this request before the nasioc OT and see what they can do (its full of lots of people, with lots of time on their hands)

you make a good point steve, $1500 is waaaaaay too much for a 24lb wheel. the reason im looking into this is because i can get this done for 1000x cheaper and i like the white on chrome look. Im talking 60$ per wheel.

haha after that experience, i think that may be the way i go.

I laughed pretty hard when i saw it because i knew what i was getting into... i figured one of the 50 retarded responses would have what i was looking for...

thought wrong :(

haha o well. glad you guys enjoyed!

lewl. it's sad, but i feel somewhat empathetic to u gettin played by those subi kids.

since i also own a white MS6, im taking some offense to them f'n with my car [not technically]

but putting that aside... damn, that thread is funny as s*** ^^

oh my...that thread is funny as all hell..chrome rims on a white Speed 6 = FAIL...maybe if it was Black mica..maybe. its up to 110 posts now still no real pic of what u wanted haha..

Last edited:
That's the hardest I've laughed in a while. My girlfriend was cracking up from the jet propulsion MS6.

That killed me. Totally useless, but far more entertaining than if you got what you wanted.

Back