Goodbye MS6 - Hello G8 GT

Rawyzf

Contributor
:
2011 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know the deal is pretty much done.

I'll be trading in the MS6 on Monday and picking up the G8 GT.

I went with the Magnetic Gray Metallic with the Premium & Sports Pkg with a Moonroof.

It's been a great 7 yrs on the Mazda Forum, and been a great run of owning Mazda's. Went from the P5 to the MSP to the MS6.

I'll still be lurking around and trying to sell a few things :)

Thanks,
Ryan

Congrats man. I love that car. Guess you wont be moderating here anymore?

x2 on the great choice....so how much did Pontiac pay you to take the car off their lot? lol

Just outta curiousity, how much did you get for your MS6 for trade in? If you don't mind me asking...

12K for trade in? Man, you got robbed! They should've showed the MS6 more respect considering it bests so many new cars out nowadays.

12K for trade in? Man, you got robbed! They should've showed the MS6 more respect considering it bests so many new cars out nowadays.

It has nothing to do with respect for the car. It is for economic reasons, the car market is SEVERELY deflated right now because of the number of units available and the low amount of perspective buyers right now.

And to tell you the truth, domestics have really stepped it up this model year, especially Ford. I can't wait till next year when the V6 Twin Turbo Mustangs (430hp w/34mpg) are spankin on everything.

Nice car and easy to add HP to. Kooks headers and exhaust ($1200), K&N Intake ($300) and the Cortex Tuner ($550) puts that thing in the 410hp range.

It has nothing to do with respect for the car. It is for economic reasons, the car market is SEVERELY deflated right now because of the number of units available and the low amount of perspective buyers right now.

And to tell you the truth, domestics have really stepped it up this model year, especially Ford. I can't wait till next year when the V6 Twin Turbo Mustangs (430hp w/34mpg) are spankin on everything.

You won't be seeing a 430hp Mustang with a V6 anytime soon. Hate to disappoint, but the GT is getting the 5.0, and last I heard from credible sources, the 3.7 was going in the V6.

Just got home with the car, here are a few quick pics:

G8GT_1.jpg

G8GT_2.jpg

G8GT_3.jpg

G8GT_4.jpg

G8GT_5.jpg

Back