n2mb

hey has anyone else had problems with their n2mb wot box? anytime i completely floor it the car studders like crazy and then when i turn the wot box off its fine.

yes it does. it feels like its cutting spark where i have the 2 step set at so instead of only cutting spark when i shift its doing it when i floor it too.

yes it does. it feels like its cutting spark where i have the 2 step set at so instead of only cutting spark when i shift its doing it when i floor it too.

Bro.. Its the launch control. U bought it like that. Im sure you can turn it off. But thats wat it does to improve launchs n spool the turbo a bit. n keep it spooled for wot shifting.

I am not sure, but I thought he was saying when he floors it when hes moving already? I haven't installed one before but if it has a wire for the speed sensor so it knows when you are stopped, it might not be wired in correctly..

But if not then ya the 2 step feature is for launch control.

no its not the launch control lol i am not that stupid. it happens when i am already moving. i am pretty sure i found the reason why my car is doing this and its because of the spark plugs not the n2mb. i didnt gap them when i put them in lol whoops

no its not the launch control lol i am not that stupid. it happens when i am already moving. i am pretty sure i found the reason why my car is doing this and its because of the spark plugs not the n2mb. i didnt gap them when i put them in lol whoops

Which plugs do you have? Densos come pregapped to .030" or so.

hey bryan if you are still having problems you can reach us at support@n2mb.com and we will be more than hapopy to help you out. we cant get on all of the forums as much as we would like to but you can snag our attention at that email

thanks
Jay

Back