Star Wars Vs. Star Trek

which one

• Total voters

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
who is it gonna be.. i know with the new movie comming out it might be a lil biased.. but vote honestly people..

Trek, I used to watch it as a kid back in Croatia and have always been a bit of a fan. Never got big into it but I'm more of a fan of Trek than Wars.

ah see ive never got into trek...i tried...i always loved wars.. but this new movie looks hawt

It was more of me being a young kid and seeing spaceships and lasers and stuff. Then I watched Voyager when it came out and liked that series a lot. I never watched Star Wars until a few years after I came to the states but Star Wars is pretty sweet.

The new Trek movie looks absolutely amazing though. Plenty of great people in it too.

yeah I sort of grew up with them both, Mom watched Trek religously an let me stay up as a kid and watch them, and my bro was a Wars guy and I just got into Wars alot more than I did Trek, theres something more appealing about the Wars.

lol I wasnt even consiering that when asked wich one is better... the light saber makes Star Wars blow Trek outta the water...

i grew up with the next generation and the enterprise. with captn. picard
Me too. My dad and sister and I all absolutely loved the show. I remember being massively depressed when the final two-part episode aired.

I never understood the Star Wars fetish. Which probably sounds stupid, considering I'm a huge Next Generation fan. I DVR all the reruns, LOL.

I'm actually taking my dad out to see the new Star Trek movie in IMAX for his birthday next week. Excited!

i didnt mean it like that..... i mean star wars is an actual classic, not because of age

theyre both classic. You can argue which one is more popular but they both have massive histories and followings in their own right.

Star Wars...I remember seeing the movies when I was kid and being fascinated by them.

Ironically I just could never get into Star Trek...

It's kind of hard to compare the two. Star Trek is pretty much pure science fiction at its finest being centered around technology and the future whereas Star Wars, though involving space and all, is more a fantasy involving magic (the Force), knights, evil, etc. I grew up loving Star Wars but as I've gotten older I've come to like and appreciate the Star Trek series as well. TNG is my favorite series although I actually did like Enterprise despite its inconsistencies.

I voted Trek....But no Trek starship could take on large ships from Star Wars.

Back