facelift on my 6

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0496.jpg

Thanks again Mr. X

holly crap it is clean. enjoying the AP? Did you put 3m tape under the grill?

BTW, got to drive my car today... it is 100% stock. Felt like I was driving a Cadillac.

Last edited:
looks fresh! ive considered doing that to my white ms6, but i heard those have flown off at highway speeds?

oh and get some clear sides!

looks fresh! ive considered doing that to my white ms6, but i heard those have flown off at highway speeds?

oh and get some clear sides!

Mine never flew off when I was racing certain white MS6. It just leap from my car to his ;)

double sided tape is your friend...I drove to the store with it off and it was about 1" off the bumper lol

I never really noticed the orange sides. I don't mind em may go smoked though

BTW, got to drive my car today... it is 100% stock. Felt like I was driving a Cadillac.

I've test driven new Cadillacs and I'm sorry, but the ride quality in our car is FAR from that of a Caddy lol. If you had coils on before, I'm sure it was a huge difference though.

Looks GREAT man, very nice. I'm still contemplating the grill and keeping it body colour. Yours looks awesome, and ditto on the wheels.

Love the black grille. Seeing it on a lighter colored car makes me want mine to get painted black mica when (and if) I order this.

And yes, a set of LED smoked corners would look awesome on this car too!

Looking sweet bro. If you don't mind me asking...
What is the tire size you have on?
Also, what springs are you using?

Back