2009 CX-9 NAV DVD Update

If anyone has the GP9A 66 DZ0 H, help the community out and share kindly. (headbang)

I just bought the 2007 CX9 and the maps on this appear to be pretty old.

I'm even more confused then when I started reading this thread I currently have GP9A 66 DZ0 E for my 2008 CX-9... Is the most recent update for that F, G or H? Please advise where I can either get an ISO or DVD of the appropriate update... Trying to fix some NAV issues that maybe the update will take care of. Thanks in Advance!(2thumbs)

I have a 2012 CX-9 GT with navigation. A couple of years ago we were going on vacation from Portland, OR to Nanaimo, BC and wasn't sure if we'd have good coverage for Apple/Google Maps, so I spent the money and got the latest DVD for the navigation system. The maps for Portland in the DVD were outdated on the new DVD, so be aware that the DVD will be nowhere near as up to date as Apple/Google Maps or any other online system, although if you plan to go places without good cell phone coverage, old maps will probably work fine.

I have a 2011 CX-9 GT, the last update for the navigation was year 2016. Is there a place where it is still possible to get this DVD set?

Back