The Cantine

18"x8.5 and 48 offset. They only come in 48 or 30 ... no chance. I would have gone with 38. But i'm waiting for my spacers.

That's one of the downfalls of the 5's high offset.....30 offset would have had the look of the first wheel pictured
xxr10.jpg

but would have stuck out like crazy but you would have had more of the concave look we all crave....When I got my 19's ...the 20's were 45mm and the 19's were 48mm. The wheels I have in the 45mm offset are a tad pit more concaved then the 48mm...you can kinda see it in the picture

33465100064_large.jpg
<--20's
33465100078_large.jpg
<--19's

The 20's looked more aggressive

Regardless your 5 still looks HOTT! ....Still one of my all time favorites!......I dont know, Venom....you seem to have a love for Gold Wheels!(2thumbs)

Last edited:
are you not allowed to have tint??? if you are you need to tint it and then you will be good to go (thumb)

That's one of the downfalls of the 5's high offset.....30 offset would have had the look of the first wheel pictured
xxr10.jpg

but would have stuck out like crazy but you would have had more of the concave look we all crave....When I got my 19's ...the 20's were 45mm and the 19's were 48mm. The wheels I have in the 45mm offset are a tad pit more concaved then the 48mm...you can kinda see it in the picture

33465100064_large.jpg
<--20's
33465100078_large.jpg
<--19's

The 20's looked more aggressive

Regardless your 5 still looks HOTT! ....Still one of my all time favorites!......I dont know, Venom....you seem to have a love for Gold Wheels!(2thumbs)

Thanks man, i think that my next set-up will be much more agressive. I kind choke on this one :(. Yes i love gold wheels :D.

It has been over 100 three days here last week and I thought it felt fine...then again I lived in Puerto Rico for 4 years and that was HOT...

(uhm) I will chose the 20" (drinks)

I choked on the 20's....I regret it now but when you are spending your own money....you have to be cautious...The 20's would have worked , 3mm really isnt that much ( 3 dimes thick ) and as long as you have a stretched tire ( 225/30R 20 ) it would have cleared. But like I said when you are spending $1000+ you dont want them sitting in your basement trying to sell them for a little more than half what you paid...The 19's look good but the 20"s would have been better...would have had the Hellaflush look I love so much(hand)

Back