The Cantine

Where did you get those HL eyelids?!

I need to do something like this with my 5!

Now to just get the wife to stop DESTROYING the rims on curbs!

Lol that sucks dude. Ive never curbed wheels i dont see how people do it

For the Eyelids look at BaysonR or Ebay.

The wheels were baught this color (brand new), not my color choice it's way too dark. Maybe i will paint them takata green or tangerine (orange).

badass car dude. looks sick

Thanks man, i appreciate your comment. :D

Here's a few pics of my track day.

_MG_0998.jpg

so, eibach pro-kit... mazda3 version? is this picture running stock sways, too?

I am dropped on Tein S tech right now, and yes i still have the stock sway bar " for the moment " lol.

The wheels were baught this color (brand new), not my color choice it's way too dark. Maybe i will paint them takata green or tangerine (orange).
Very nice looking ride!

The RX8 wheel color is a bit dark but that contrast to a white car go well together. Lighter color rim would go well with a darker car, say black/blue. I think going lighter would look a bit too flashy -ok if that is your style. Just my $.02 cents. Awesome looking ride nonetheless and love the eyelids (haven’t seen those before).

Btw, if you do paint the rims, have it done professionally (sandblast+paint+coat). I've tried painting myself and just can't seem to get it to last..

1st - They ain't Rx-8 wheels, they are DAI ICE 19".
2nd - I do professional paint job myself and it last... no need to pay. :D
3rd - I love flashy wheels ;).

i will definately be convincing my gf to buy a mazda5 when we have kids and i will be sneaking mods onto it like this!

looks great bro

I don't know Mazda wheel styles well but they sure do look like RX8 rims. Also the thread say "Mazda5 18" Rx8 wheels + drop" so they are not not from an RX8? (uhm)

Can't beat that!

the thread was started with RX8's, but his current whels are the 19's in the track shots.

Exactly Tungsten6 & njaremka.

My wheels will be for sale, if you want them Tungsten6... :D You can't find them anywhere, they are really rare. I only knew 1 guy who had the same.

Back