WTB: CAR-LED full LED taillights (smoked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunersteve

Contributor
:
2011 Mustang GT
Just like the title says, if you've got a set up for sale, post a proper pic and let me know a price. Preferrably $300 or less.

-Steve

Hey steve: ) If you can't find a set of used ones Justin from potential told me they would be getting some in soon. Just a heads up : ) I have been waiting for these to be available for a while now. I missed the GB a few weeks ago.

Hey steve: ) If you can't find a set of used ones Justin from potential told me they would be getting some in soon. Just a heads up : ) I have been waiting for these to be available for a while now. I missed the GB a few weeks ago.

What's the price of the GB? I'm definitely interested in a set, so keep me posted.

pretty sure the last group buy was $399.95 plus $60 shipping, little too much for my pocketbook, they are great lights though (I've seen them in person)and for that reason they don't pop up used very often unless someone is demodding

pretty sure the last group buy was $399.95 plus $60 shipping, little too much for my pocketbook, they are great lights though (I've seen them in person)and for that reason they don't pop up used very often unless someone is demodding

That's the regular price. The GB offered a 50 dollar discount. I just missed a set on the other forum that sold for 250 shipped : (

That's the regular price. The GB offered a 50 dollar discount. I just missed a set on the other forum that sold for 250 shipped : (

Yeah, I didn't realize Ryan sold them on MSF, and I missed out on them too. That was a steal for them.

I contacted the distributor and they offered to waive shipping, but that was about it. We could start a GI thread and see if they change their tune if we get 25+ people interested.

Medic, keep me in the loop about that GB though, I'm down to get these ASAP.

Steve, I would be interested in a GB on these. Been dying to upgrade the tails, and disappointed in options.

MMM, want to touch the hiney :)

30044300092_large.jpg

Talked to Justin he said he will have some more info on the leds later tonight but he isn't a vendor here so can't do a GB.

PM Antoine regarding that and see if we can set one of us up to organize a GB for this forum. I'd really like to get these for a good deal and I'm willing to help out to get this set up.

Justin, bumping this for additional interest. Hey Steve, would you be willing to change the thread title from WTB to GI?

Justin, bumping this for additional interest. Hey Steve, would you be willing to change the thread title from WTB to GI?

I will change the title once we get approval to do a GI/GB. Right now, if you're interested, let's start a list.

1. tunersteve

Well if we're gauging interest, no price or details have been set. Put your name down, and if you change, take it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back