That was quick (totalled 2010)

damn, you ain't kidding....i know a couple people who got a new car and driving home have been hit and was totaled

I'd scoop up the insurance money and get out to get something decent like 09 ms3 otherwise s*** happens

That actually looks real bad, the frame is all bent up in the back where the bumper is. I can tell of the body damage that it sustained (I have many body shop friends). I feel bad for you. Good luck trying to sell it for that much. It can only be used for parts, unless if someone is crazy enough to put in over $8-10K to fix it. Once the frame is bent, it is never the same.

I was getting an estimate for some work on my old car and spotted a brand new (previous gen) Taurus that was bent beyond belief. It looked like it had been t-boned by a train. I peered inside out of morbid curiosity, expecting to see signs of human carnage. There weren't any.

But there were only 18 miles on the clock!

According to the shop manager, a couple bought the car and got nailed by a truck while pulling out of the dealership. Minor injuries only, those cars were safe!

Back