Ic setup?

ej1power

:
2003.5 mazdaspeed protege
can anyone post pics of how you run your IC setup? i searched but i cant find any stock pics and any of a simple fmic upgrade.

i have a smaller wider fmic but crappy piping, fake type s bov on recirc and no factory bpv or any factory ic piece! i am getting my tax return money back and i wanna finally redo my ic piping but i cant see exactly how/where to run it.

sure! i am on my 2nd t25 so i am in need of anything that will at least show where the vac lines run to. my setup isn't the best at all!! i am missing my factory bpv, ic, and some misc hoses that are accompanied. my IAT is shoved straight into my filter cone for cryin out loud!

sure! i am on my 2nd t25 so i am in need of anything that will at least show where the vac lines run to. my setup isn't the best at all!! i am missing my factory bpv, ic, and some misc hoses that are accompanied. my IAT is shoved straight into my filter cone for cryin out loud!

seriously?? christ... well check my sig.. it's an upgraded setup. running 5 psi on stock block should do you just fine.:) i accept payments too.

you have an ej1? my buddy has one. jdm b16 civic type r w/ lsd

i had one, thats how i got this car! mine was a b18 GSR with type r pistons and i had a bunch of rare japanese parts for that. that car was fun but it had alot wrong with the motor on that, so i got this speeed.

well long story short, the motor blew 2wks in and ever since, i have been down on cash due to this car needing soo much!

i had one, thats how i got this car! mine was a b18 GSR with type r pistons and i had a bunch of rare japanese parts for that. that car was fun but it had alot wrong with the motor on that, so i got this speeed.

well long story short, the motor blew 2wks in and ever since, i have been down on cash due to this car needing soo much!

that sucks.... well look at my stuff. if you wanna work something out.. i'm willing to.. i have everything needed for you to make it run right. ems and all

oh, and i dont necessarily need a turbo kit, i just need to see how the layout should be if u did a fmic, that way i cant print the pics and take them to use as reference for when they build my new pipes

oh, and i dont necessarily need a turbo kit, i just need to see how the layout should be if u did a fmic, that way i cant print the pics and take them to use as reference for when they build my new pipes

this will save you from buying yet another turbo and s***.. just letting you know. and issues with the WGA and all..

well i got a deal already from a guy on here and i got his t25 with an agp wastegate for 350 shipped. do u have pics of ur setup, cuz if push comes to shove, i will try to just grab ur setup............. only thing is, i am only gonna be getting 900 and 500 goes to my mom for not charging me rent so i only 400.

as it stands my car spools fine, but it shudders horribly cuz its running rich. well in order for me to even remotely know where to begin checking, i need to get it as close to a stock or basic fmic setup as is possible

as it stands my car spools fine, but it shudders horribly cuz its running rich. well in order for me to even remotely know where to begin checking, i need to get it as close to a stock or basic fmic setup as is possible

well. first thing's first. you should run some kind of tuner.. i have an mpi tuner for 325.00 shipped. once you have that, you can tune your fuel/timing via laptop or w/e.. any good tune shop should be able to handle that.

secondly, check my sig. there's plenty of pictures in the turbo kit for sale thread, and my build thread.

it's going to cost more than what you have.. but like i said, i'm willing to work out a plan.. anyways. the tuner is probably, your first, and best bet.

see i would just grab that, but like i said i am missing alot of factory parts to even put it back to stock with the oe ic setup! i am gonna check that tuner out n see where i can find one local, for cheap and then i am gonna check ur sig. thanks 4 ur help too. i still need to find a pic of where everyone's bov's are tapped into..... i plan on relocating my maf so be able to run VTA not recirc

see i would just grab that, but like i said i am missing alot of factory parts to even put it back to stock with the oe ic setup! i am gonna check that tuner out n see where i can find one local, for cheap and then i am gonna check ur sig. thanks 4 ur help too. i still need to find a pic of where everyone's bov's are tapped into..... i plan on relocating my maf so be able to run VTA not recirc

well ..they go for like 500.00 new. i have one in my possession that i could sell you. i guess 300.00 shipped.

idk how you're missing stock stuff. but w/e.. some people don't even use a bpv..

my bov is on the hot pipe, i don't run a bpv.. i would sell you my intercooler setup, but idk.. you'd def need to customize at least one thing, and that's the pipe going into the hot side of the turbo

well the reason i am missing things is due to the *** previous owner from NM. he sold the car and it didn't even have a bov whatsoever on it! plus the piping is real rickshawed and i am missing alot of stock stuff. it looks as tho he might have had an upgrade on it and yanked it all out and threw away the factory stuff, cuz my motor/ engine bay looks nothing like anyother speeds! plus it requires me to only be on the gas with my toes. i can press no more than 2mm at a time or it will sputter rediculously like its dumping a gallon of fuel per second! and i mean it when i say 2mm!!! not 2 inch, mm

well the reason i am missing things is due to the *** previous owner from NM. he sold the car and it didn't even have a bov whatsoever on it! plus the piping is real rickshawed and i am missing alot of stock stuff. it looks as tho he might have had an upgrade on it and yanked it all out and threw away the factory stuff, cuz my motor/ engine bay looks nothing like anyother speeds! plus it requires me to only be on the gas with my toes. i can press no more than 2mm at a time or it will sputter rediculously like its dumping a gallon of fuel per second! and i mean it when i say 2mm!!! not 2 inch, mm

that sucks hard dude. sounds like maybe you've got a leak somewhere. do you have a boost gauge?? what's your vacuum reading?? here's a picture i found

http://www.toprotege.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10935&d=1221520492

i'm not setup on that site, so i cant acces that pic and no vac guage. everytime i go to buy one, someting else happens. i am soo mad too, cuz there are at least 12-15 speeds in az and only one of them knows a lil bit about em. my old friend has my brothers old speed but i cant see where everything is supposed to go to. thats the part that blows about it!

i'm not setup on that site, so i cant acces that pic and no vac guage. everytime i go to buy one, someting else happens. i am soo mad too, cuz there are at least 12-15 speeds in az and only one of them knows a lil bit about em. my old friend has my brothers old speed but i cant see where everything is supposed to go to. thats the part that blows about it!

hmm. check the archives in this forum. for engine bay pictures. there's a thread dedicated to it. and some people's builds also..

anyways.. if you know a bunch of speed heads, tell them to buy my kit. i'm trying to buy a msp myself.

there is a msp here on craigslist under phoenix for 7499 at a dealer and there i also one for 8200 or so by private owner. if not, then maybe u could get an evo. my buddy sold his scion xa and picked up a evo 9 for 13k. if my speed were in good condition, i would do that too! but i'll most definitely try to see if any of them want to buy ur stuff, cuz they all wang drag spec msp's. i want a top end top speed setup

Back