Considering Flip Down overhead DVD player

I just converted our CX-9 And purchased the Audiovox Movies 2 Go.
They are built into the headrest (come w/New headrest) so you can swap them out if you have a lease. - Look Great! See link on info. Purchased from Crutchfield.com (they are a great business - been shopping with them for years!)
Default.aspx
Installed myself - Took maybee 3 hours w/the help of a 2 and 4 yearold - would have been done in 1.5 hours if done alone. -LOL

How is the angle of the screens? I noticed that our headrest are tilted forward a good bit and think the screens may be hard to see at that angle. Do you have a picture of the screens installed in a CX-9?

Well the flip down DVD/PS2 is installed and ...............it does block the entire rearview mirror. :( Next time I go by the dealer I will have to look at a factory installed dvd to see how it is not blocking the rearview b/c i really do not see how its possible with our low roofs.

The install looks good, sounds good, and the PS2 is nice too but we will have to be extra careful and pay more attention to our side mirrors now when the DVD is being used.

001Small.jpg

004Small.jpg

002Small.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back