FS: Complete 400whp turbo kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2002 MP5-T
I am stripping my car of all of this, since my son is getting my car soon, and its time to go back to a basically stock setup.

I do not wish to part it out, since this is everything someone would need to make one seriously fast protege, and the price is pretty firm but i will entertain any offers. I have some serious money and time in all this. Only chance of dealing would be if someone has a complete aftermarket SS exhaust system including header as a partial payment. I also would take a stock engine and head as partial payment.

I also would entertain the idea of giving someone about $1500 for their entire MSP setup, and then I would include my radiator, bumper support that was modified for the very large intercooler, and ecu that they would need to put this in their MSP

All of this stuff only has about 2000 miles on it, except for the exhaust piping, not the muffler, and the intercooler have more like 6000, as they are from my original setup.

Every thing will be in like new condition when you get it. Any pipes that are scratched will be sandblasted and repainted. The turbo will look like new with fresh ceramic paint on the hot side. The intercooler will be all sanded up to dang near polished.

The reason such low miles is i put all this on back in late fall of '07 when i decided to go with forged internals, convert it to a manual, and completely redo my setup. Well after breaking it in for like 1500 miles, changing the oil every 500, I started to woop on it a little. Things were going good. Had it tuned pretty damn on, and laid down a 419 at Dyno Day at a local Corvette tuner shop. Then about a few weeks later i was showing it off to some guys i work with and was getting on it good, when BOOM, white smoke every were. Long story short, MAP sensor came unplugged, car leaned out ALOT with no extra fuel at 30+psi. Messed up block a little, burned two holes in head and warped and twisted it. After about $1500 worth of repairs, I finally got it all back together in Dec of '08. Been babying it, and now have 1200 on it with 2 oil changes so far, when Clunk, CLUNK, BAM! sitting at a light. I now have a rod sticking out of my block. I'm done. This is all way to expensive to keep doing, especially with a 16 year old about to be at the wheel.

You'll see from the list that this is a VERY complete and well put together kit. I'm a metal fabricator and pipe fitter. I have built turbo kits for a hyabusa, and a Gsxr 750. I've also made all new setups for 2 sr20'd 240's. I believe I also have the only fully functional atx - mtx swap completed, so this is what I do, and I know what I am doing.

My car could be doing 60mph and I could floor it and smoke the hell out of the tires. I left a c6 the other day who I guess thought I was another ricer with a fart can.

Kit Includes:
Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Oil Gauge
Autometer Voltage Gauge
Custom radio mount for single din radio and 3 gauges
AEM Wideband UEGO with extra never used sensor still in a box
T3/T4 turbo with all oil lines and adapters to attach oil lines
Oil Pan with welded in coupling for turbo oil drain
3" Downpipe
OBX SS Exhaust Manifold
OBX 38mm WG with all hoses to connect it
1 1/2" open dump from wastegate
Full 3" exhaust with no resonator or cat
3" OBX SS muffler with 4.5 inch tip and removable baffle
WRX 440's
Walbro 255 Lph in tank Fuel pump
Custom FMIC 3" x 10" x 30"
All Intercooler and intake piping with all SS T bolt clamps and Speed Circuit silicone couplers in black
- 2 1/4 from turbo to intercooler, and 2 1/2 from intercooler to TB. 3" from filter in fender well to turbo
Cone Oil free air filter
TURBO XS - Blow Off Valve Type H-RFL , LOUD!! mounted behind drivers light area, very loud outside
Oil Filter relocation kit, with all hose and front mount oil and tranny cooler
3 bar MAP sensor
Greddy eManage with all needed harness, and LOTS of maps
Custom Lap Top Stand, mounts under passenger seat bolts, so no drilling any holes, very solid and clean looking
Flying Miata Voltage Clamp
Snow Performance Stage 1 water/methanol injection with float switch and extra nozzles I'll even include like 12 gallons of 50/50 mix, real methanol not washer fluid.
3 Arias Pistons 8.5 - 1 compression
3 Pauter Rods, possibly 4, just need to get motor torn apart first
3 NGK Iradium plugs
Front and rear AWR mounts
Both Side engine mount AWR Inserts
EVERY nut, bolt, hose, wire, clip, tubing, clamp you would need to install this.

$3000 Shipped I can take CC's via paypal, but there will be a 2-3% fee I believe. I will also drive up to about 2 hours to meet you or deliver it.

Greddy Turbo timer started acting up, but Ill throw it in too, and I have a Greddy Profec B spec II on eBay right now. Need some immediate money to put towards new motor.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Greddy-Profec-B-Spec-II-2-VERY-GOOD-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ300307514978QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item300307514978&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1205|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318"]"http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Greddy-Profec-B-Spec-II-2-VERY-GOOD-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ300307514978QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item300307514978&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1205|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Greddy-Profec-B-Spec-II-2-VERY-GOOD-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ300307514978QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item300307514978&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1205|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I will take more pics as I take everything out.

100_3380.jpg

100_3381.jpg

100_3382.jpg

100_3383.jpg

100_3384.jpg

Last edited:
you put down that much on a stock trans?...anyways gonna need pictures and put your location under your user name this will most likely get locked today so i would hurry

U cant run 400 HP on stock trans internals LOL. what u do to your trans? unless somehow u never went hard on it LOL

U cant run 400 HP on stock trans internals LOL. what u do to your trans? unless somehow u never went hard on it LOL
never even got to really hit it, and that was at almost 30-35 psi. The low setting on the EBC was set at 15 and thats where it was pretty much all the time.

I have a tranny cooler and run Royal Purple fluids.

Last edited:
You cant have 400 WHP with 440cc injectors unless fuel pressure was changed.

yup, disconnect your stock electronic regulator and you will see full pressure of the fuel pump at boost.

I actually had problems with it being too rich at the lower boost with that unplugged, so it stayed plugged in other than when i went to the high PSi on the EBC. which was once at the dyno and while trying to tune a map for that higher fuel pressure.

If I was planning on beating it all the time..... ok i would have, I was gonna get a set of 750's just never even got to break it in really and never got around to getting them.

Last edited:
never even got to really hit it, and that was at almost 30-35 psi. The low setting on the EBC was set at 15 and thats where it was pretty much all the time.

I have a tranny cooler and run Royal Purple fluids.

The fluid and trans cooler wont matter when the stock gears suck. (spin)

Turbo Xs Help!!!!

Hey I Got A Turbo Xs Bov And It Seems To Be Leaking Cause I Still Get That Turkey Noise How Do I Get Rid Of This Or Can I Plug The Bov Up ???help Please!!!!!

Hey I Got A Turbo Xs Bov And It Seems To Be Leaking Cause I Still Get That Turkey Noise How Do I Get Rid Of This Or Can I Plug The Bov Up ???help Please!!!!!

mine did when i first got it too.

Now i have it run from the brake booster line all by itself. Also i ran a semi rigid line to it and have it adjusted down tighter. if its too loose then it flutters causing the turkey noise.

how much boost you run matters too on its adjustment.

just keep adjusting it, you'll get it. mine was dead on, got a nice blow off at every shift even when not even really getting on it.

The fluid and trans cooler wont matter when the stock gears suck. (spin)

If i was really planning on wooping the s*** out of the car all the time, i would have done more with the tranny. for starters i found a company that would cryogenically treat the entire tranny, gears, case, all of it. also maybe looked at better gears or what other options are out there.

the best option i considered was sending my atx to that place in canada that makes drag trannys for mustang and focuses...... damnit whats their name..... i cant think of it. anyways for about $4000 they will build the hell out of the tranny, and even offer manual valve bodies and tranny brakes.

but the only time i ever even really got on it was when someone thought they were gonna try and beat me. i would just woop them and smile:D.

I did all this to my car for the challenge of building and designing it. its just like all the stereos i've put in, including my own. i dont even really like music loud, i just really like to design and build them.

If i was really planning on wooping the s*** out of the car all the time, i would have done more with the tranny. for starters i found a company that would cryogenically treat the entire tranny, gears, case, all of it. also maybe looked at better gears or what other options are out there.

the best option i considered was sending my atx to that place in canada that makes drag trannys for mustang and focuses...... damnit whats their name..... i cant think of it. anyways for about $4000 they will build the hell out of the tranny, and even offer manual valve bodies and tranny brakes.

but the only time i ever even really got on it was when someone thought they were gonna try and beat me. i would just woop them and smile:D.

I did all this to my car for the challenge of building and designing it. its just like all the stereos i've put in, including my own. i dont even really like music loud, i just really like to design and build them.

I believe the place is called Lentech. Also, do you have the 255L Walbro In-Tank fuel pump? I'd be interested in that if you were to part-out.

you should part out all of this stuff, you might make more money. a whole bunch of people are more likley to buy all that stuff seperately than one person buying the whole thing.

Last edited:
You know you wanna save me the pain of tapping into my oil pan :D. You're right tho, it is a lot to part out. Maybe you should gauge interest to see how much you could get sold and then take it from there. You don't wanna end up with half of the stuff unsold but I'm pretty sure most of this stuff would sell failry easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back