Any interest in one-touch moonroof circuit?

I don't know the technical ability of you or your buddy but I recomend using a PIC chip. That's what my Dad and I did. It is more efficent and easier in testing phases because you don't have to change any hardware you just have to reprogram the PIC. Plus you can always add more features down the road. I wont be selling mine because my Dad and I don't have the time and we have since moved on to other more pressing projects.

How goes the battle with this? I fell in love with this feature in my wifes cx9 we bought last week so hurry up !!! Just kidding take your time : )

our first prototype didn't work completely. we tried a couple different things, but havent quite gotten it. the first try was full the whole thing, auto open and close, and what would happen is that it would open about half-way, then immediately close.

so i decided to just attack the open side to start with, and the best i got there was just over half-way open. i'm gonna keep working at it, but ran out of time before. the wife is back to work now, so i am on baby sitter duty 20 hours a week, which takes away from my tinkering time.

Whats stopping this from working...?
I am thinking I might be able to use this for another project in the state its in now.....Wanna pass on any info to me....I will explain what I want to use it for...Its totally different.

i haven't had a chance to play around recently. i'm actually considering a totally different approach, so more R&D is needed.

unfortunately, the approach I am looking at would probably up the price (assuming it will work as planned)....hence why i'm not saying anything yet.

the p5 circuit will not work for this car due to the way it is setup...you need 4 relays to get this to work.

i haven't gotten any further on this because i simply don't have the time.

if someone else wants to work on it, knock yourself out.

Latest posts

Back