wrecked....

Dang dude, your car has been through a lot. Hope insurance treats your right.

Like the wheels. If you part out, dibs on the wheels. LOL.

did $5000 in damages not totaled but i spent an hour trying to explain to my insurence company that the bumpers are stock because they kept saying they wont cover the body kit lol

LOL, that happened to me too! Some chick rear-ended me, and the Allstate inspector told me he wouldn't cover the aftermarket body parts. WTF

I argued with him for an hour, and even then I had to call Allstate and demand a different damage appraiser because the first one was a moron.

Sorry about the accident, I hope everything goes well with recovery.

BTW, what rims are those?

I see deer all the time where I live had a couple of close calls. If I had the choice I would hit the deer, as long as you not going to fast. If you hit a ditch you have a better chance of flipping. Been though both, friend hit a deer at 50 in a civic car wasn't totaled, oddly, then he swerved to miss a deer flipped the car three times, it was totaled.

then he swerved to miss a deer flipped the car three times, it was totaled.

LOL i would assume it was totaled. apparently he didn't have our top of the line racing beat suspension.

speaking of, i nearly got side swiped last night. but i swerved into the center lane to dodge the asshat and got to put racing beat to the test all at once.

Back