I want to do a turbo build, any ideas???? PLz

good stuff man. glad to see you got it back.

So has anyone inquired about the turbo kit you have for sale yet. A friend of minefound a whole Garret turbo kit for 1600. Not sure if that is a good deal or if it is a good company, but i have heard some good things about them.

So has anyone inquired about the turbo kit you have for sale yet. A friend of minefound a whole Garret turbo kit for 1600. Not sure if that is a good deal or if it is a good company, but i have heard some good things about them.

nope.. still have it...

is the garret kit for our cars?? it's a good price.. but.. mine's complete..

and i'm open to reasonable offers.

Last edited:
nope.. still have it...

is the garret kit for our cars?? it's a good price.. but.. mine's complete..

and i'm open to reasonable offers.

yes the kit is for our cars, i will find out the site and post it to see what you think. it is a good price but im not sure what i need for the kit and what is included in this kit(dunno). i need to put a list together of all the stuff that i need. im kinda on the edge of my seat man, i want to turbo and i would have made some kind of decision at this point, but i just found out they rejeted my taxes so now i have to fix and wait.(nervous)

and hopfully i will be able to work somthing out with you or i will have to do a lot more digging.

yes the kit is for our cars, i will find out the site and post it to see what you think. it is a good price but im not sure what i need for the kit and what is included in this kit(dunno). i need to put a list together of all the stuff that i need. im kinda on the edge of my seat man, i want to turbo and i would have made some kind of decision at this point, but i just found out they rejeted my taxes so now i have to fix and wait.(nervous)

and hopfully i will be able to work somthing out with you or i will have to do a lot more digging.

yeah dude. that sucks hard...

well. as for my kit, i can include an mpi tuner and stuff.. so you'll have a full kit, with a piggy back ems.. and you'll be good to go.. credit cards work wonders:)

even if you file your taxes again, the return is gonna take weeks..

yeah dude. that sucks hard...

well. as for my kit, i can include an mpi tuner and stuff.. so you'll have a full kit, with a piggy back ems.. and you'll be good to go.. credit cards work wonders:)

even if you file your taxes again, the return is gonna take weeks..

well truthfully in i dont know what an MPI tuner does, or how a piggy back ems even works. I am such a noob

you should probably learn that before you consider putting a turbo on your car... unless you just get the MSP ecu and turbo kit all together, you will need to know at least SOMETHING about tuning, or pay a shop out the ass to tune it for you.

you should probably learn that before you consider putting a turbo on your car... unless you just get the MSP ecu and turbo kit all together, you will need to know at least SOMETHING about tuning, or pay a shop out the ass to tune it for you.

well the mpi is already street tuned by kooldino.. so he wouldn't need to know anything but how to install it.

well this is true, there is a lot more for me to learn, but i have some family that works at a tunning shop, his eclipse is pretty sick some 400 HP at i think 10 PSI. but he is the one that looked at Boost kit and he will prob help in the instalation and tunning of my kit.

I'd bet its higher than 10 psi... those run 7 stock if I remember, and are a LOT more friendly than the FSDE is to raising the boost.

the older ones actually had better motors, the 7 bolt kinda sucks.. as did the 3 bolt rear diff from the very first years
I think 90.5-91 are the ones to have.. something like that.. I'm not up on my DSMology. lol

the older ones actually had better motors, the 7 bolt kinda sucks.. as did the 3 bolt rear diff from the very first years
I think 90.5-91 are the ones to have.. something like that.. I'm not up on my DSMology. lol

lol, ya but you get the point, so i am pretty sure he will be able to help me out when i do get the kit. just gotta figure out which one to get??? (uhm)

Latest posts

Back