mazdaspeed 6 turn signal bulb

SMOKEYS36SHOP

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6
ok i am looking to get rid of that nasty orange look from the turn signal in my headlights. any suggestions on what i should use to get rid of it? i still want the orange "light" so i dont get pulled over but hate the way it looks when not lit up...thanks

Go to RPM and get the LED corner lenses. They look fantastic and are awesome looking at night. Worth every penny.

no im not talking about corner lenses. i am talking about the orange bulbs in the headlights. the actual turn signal light.

Search for any 'chrome bulb' on ebay or google, That should get rid of the orange look. Might as well look at them for the taillights too.

ok well what i am finding ( idk if its right ) but im finding front signals are 2357a
and rears are 7440...i found that on sylvania lamp replacement guide

yea i looked at that also..but wasn't sure. i believe your right..thanks.. i will start looking for one and see if it works...and suggestions?

yea turnersteve the 1157 or a 2357 also work for the car. thanks again! i picked up just a basic clear bulb to get rid of the orange look

those look nice too! i have seen ones similar today made by pilot ..lol oh well not a big deal . i only spent 5 bucks on the clear bulbs...so its not a big deal if i get these chrome ones too lol.

My only thing would be that I'd want the amber light output, which the chrome ones have. White bulbs wouldn't technically be street legal. Post pics when you're done.

Hello there guys! I have upgraded my bulbs to LEDs and I was wondering how I can stop making them blink so fast by putting a resistor of some sort I guess is what I need. Can you link me to the exact place to purchase what I need? Or tell me the right model and name. I would love you guys forever! And I love outrunning G37S with my MS6 :) Just got the side clear lights and hyper white turn signal bulbs & reverse lights all around car inside too and out.

I just put ceramic pads & slotted/drilled brakes too which are sweet!

I'll post pics soon :)

MazdaSpeed6Stock.jpg

I dont have the clear lights put in yet, going outside right now to do it lol :)

My name is Nate! And I will be on here daily for now on. Already got 2 15" CVX Kicker subs 2000watts a piece, 12 Farad Digital Hybrid Capacitor, Stinger Battery, and Kicker ZX1500.1 Amp with Bose factory Ipod connector.

Back