M5 rear bumper lights/reflectors

red headz

:
Mazda5 GT
Has anyone seen or tried to replace the rear (red) bumper reflectors with these?

Reflectors turned into running/parking lights (and brake lights too?). LED's with full wiring. I am looking at adding a bit more light to the back end as we are looking to tint the tail light assembly or at least smoke 'em.

Go to Ebay & search for these: MAZDA5 LED bumper Light Lamp Rear

Ebay Motor store is: 360infinite-usa

50 dollars well spent?
michael.

Attachments

• mazda5-rearside-ad.jpg
    mazda5-rearside-ad.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 437
partially :) It would be better to just take the bumper off. When I was replacing the rear reflectors, there was nobody to give me a hint, so I had to find it out on my own and didn't remove the bumper completely.

partially :) It would be better to just take the bumper off. When I was replacing the rear reflectors, there was nobody to give me a hint, so I had to find it out on my own and didn't remove the bumper completely.

Hey Dima...where are the pics you were supposed to post today? (bump)

So why do I feel like I'm a little Dima puppy...?

Nearly everything I ask/type - Dima responds, "Yeah, I've done that..."

And most of my prompts are followed by action. I just ordered those lights from Ebay. Dima - what did you spend? I got mine for 50 shipped to my door.

Now, Dima also claims he's installed MS3 springs... but picts to prove it yet. Pictures of the new stance or it didn't happen.

We are all watching(shocked).
My springs should be here Monday. If I can get my springs installed with pictures posted before Dima...(flame2)

m.

sorry man, you won't get to post them first :) I installed speed3 springs and will post pics tomorrow after car wash. I keep my promises

Hey Dima,

Where did you take your door sills? I was looking on ebay, but no luck...

And did you think about covering your handles with the chrome ones from Mazda? Do you think it could look nice on our white 5?

Back