Poll for VA meet date

Please select ONE date and ONE location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:
2001 Mazda MP3
Hey guys, i would like to get a decent size VA meet since the weather is starting to warm up. I'm gonna start a poll to see when people would want to do it. I will need help in setting up a location in Richmond C-Ville or Nothern VA.

So first up is dates.

April 11
April 18
April 25

And locations
Richmond
C-ville
Northern VA

Giving options always turns out bad. Everyone that has voted location has voted the closest to their house. Richmond seems like the most logical choice to make it fair to everyone going. But thats just my two cents.

yeah it does... I'm hoping there is some more interest, but if not, i might go down for the next CVM meet(every third saturday) and hang out with them for the day..

Are you going to the JMU car show this coming Saturday? We have several that are interested in driving up for that.

honestly, last time i hung out with the madison motorsport guys they were a BUNCH of tools.. not fun at all to hang out with, they all come from spoiled familys and thing they are on top on the world.. i've got a group meeting for a project so i might stop by after i get that over with...

I hope that i'm not too late on this and missed the meet. If we can get enough people together, i can get someone to cover for me at work this saturday. I'm just outside of cville, but i can do richmond, NOVA is a little more difficult but i may be able to do that, depending on the time of the meet. It is supposed to be nice weather this weekend as well. I don't know the richmond area as well, same with NOVA, but i know of a few fun roads in the cville area, problem is, they're all pretty short and there isn't many places to go. bottom line is... cville = boring. my vote is gonna go towards richmond this weekend.

i wish everyone that voted would have posted... just doesn't seem to be a lot of interest...

I hope that i'm not too late on this and missed the meet. If we can get enough people together, i can get someone to cover for me at work this saturday. I'm just outside of cville, but i can do richmond, NOVA is a little more difficult but i may be able to do that, depending on the time of the meet. It is supposed to be nice weather this weekend as well. I don't know the richmond area as well, same with NOVA, but i know of a few fun roads in the cville area, problem is, they're all pretty short and there isn't many places to go. bottom line is... cville = boring. my vote is gonna go towards richmond this weekend.

What time are you doing this on Saturday and where in Richmond?

well i kinda just let it die as there didn't seem to be much interest... and still doesn't...

Oh, ok. Well I live in Richmond and usually hit up the Richmond meets. I'm usually on the "other" mazda forum, so I never saw this thread until now. I'm surprised that some of the 757 peeps and others didn't have any interest.

Also...there were like 12 ppl that voted for Richmond lol Are they still available?

Oh, ok. Well I live in Richmond and usually hit up the Richmond meets. I'm usually on the "other" mazda forum, so I never saw this thread until now. I'm surprised that some of the 757 peeps and others didn't have any interest.

me too, and i need to get out there anyway so i can see MY car and its current status in person... haha...

Any of you want to meet up this Saturday?? You voted for the 25th:

03 Pro ES, 6speed6, Akaveli, CantCMe, DubbyDoo, fatti03msp, iLisa, jonridinhi, mazda03maniac, niburu, nocoastgangster

Back