The ultimate buying experience!

Carlos E

:
Mazdaspeed 6
Ladies and gentlemen I am writing this letter because all too often we on the forums are subjected to peoples negative opinions regarding a person, car, product, etc.. My point being that we generally find it so easy to report the negative but neglect to report the positive.
For about two months now I have been looking to sell my Mazdaspeed 6 which although a pleasure to drive had been nothing but a reliability nightmare! I was looking to buy a 2009 BMW M3 and took it upon myself to scour central Florida for the right deal. Although I will not mention any names I will say this: My car buying experience began at Fields BMW in Winter Park where I met with one of their salesmen who took it upon himself to keep me waiting for SIX hours while he took calls, filed paperwork and overall just treated me like I was trying to buy a 1985 Buick century or the like.

Now, I refuse to concentrate on the negative and instead will tell you that following this prior experience I dropped by Fields BMW in South Orlando where I had the absolute pleasure of meeting with Mikhail Bouzko. I feel compelled to urge all who read this who might be considering buying a BMW in the future to please ask for this gentleman by name. He didnt waste my time, he was friendly, courteous, and above all did absolutely everything in his power to make the deal happen without any B.S. I simply went in, made my offer and he did what he could.
Now here is where it gets interesting; I signed the car with Mikhail that very same day and went home happy and satisfied that we arrived at a deal that was acceptable to both he and I. Unfortunately this morning I received a phone call from the dealer informing me that there had been an omission on their part of a substantial amount of money and that a new sales order would have to be drawn up. Needless to say that given my prior experience I was more than upset by this and contacted Mr. Bouzko directlyhe remained silent for a few seconds and then said he would call me back.
People I will not go into details because I dont want to step on anyones toes but suffice it to say that Mr. Bouzko is a man of his word and believes in integrity and proper business practices; he pushed the deal through just because he wanted to please his customer and he had put his name on the line.
My sincerest thanks to Mikhail Bouzko and I hope that this post is taken into account the man truly deserves praise and I will be sure to mention his name to family, friends and anyone looking to buy a BMW.

Back