my mazda5,gone V.I.P.

i havnt seen any vip cars with smoked out lights,plus the mazda 5 lights are way to big and they will look tacky if not done right.ima save uo to buy the 09' led lights.smoked out lights not really MY flavor.plus its my wifes commuter so i gotta keep it driveable, so negative camber is outta the ? and my rug rats will destroy them curtains!

Hehe. I want to see it squatting on the tires like it's taking a dump in the forest! j/k

But props man it looks amazing how it is!

yea the guys @ memory fab(tuner shop in bay area) want me to bag it too! but i dnt have the funds plus its my wifes car! but from what iv been talking to them hes pretty sure he might get a 5 and start messing with one! so hopeully they do!

joo need tint and its needs to be about an inch lower and maybe some 5mm
spacers and then some negative camber to really get the look....(lol2)

Im just playing....looks really good.

in my opinion something like that would be VIP style

BENZVIP.jpg

VIPIMP.gif

japanese or euros mostly! 2nd pic definetly! grab some eurolines or another luxo brand multipiece rim and you'll be there!

I think for the Mazda5, they call em stylewagons or something like that in Japan...so, does that 40 offset, stick out past the fenders? I have 19's with a 40 offset and they barely stick out past the fenders on the front, thinking about flaring em out a little....I didn't want to go that aggressive on the offset, but was all I could get at the time. Do you scrape with that H&R suspension and that front lip? I have the same lip, but with the MS3 springs....thinking about going lower if it doesn't scrape so much....

Last edited:
I wish I could lower my 5 and drop some sweet rims on her....sigh....too bad we don't have the Japanese market stuff either... Honda's Odyssey would be nice too....http://www.**********.com/photos/Mazda-Premacy-Cool-Style/Mazda-Premacy-Cool-Style-1.jpg.html

Attachments

• honda-odyssey2.jpg
    honda-odyssey2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
I wish I could lower my 5 and drop some sweet rims on her....sigh....too bad we don't have the Japanese market stuff either... Honda's Odyssey would be nice too....http://www.**********.com/photos/Mazda-Premacy-Cool-Style/Mazda-Premacy-Cool-Style-1.jpg.html

But come winter, what would you then?

iv seen coilovers on ebay which would be ideal for me> but jus about any car can be bagged and then thats when the fun begins!!! alas h&r's will have to do<For now?;)

:)Mothernature....I'm in sunny Southern California....never heard of this so called "winter" phenomena....(screwy) with the new taxes here...I don't know how much longer I can stay tho....

honestly....unless it was on airbags....it would be hella difficult to drive anywhere winter or not....looks mean tho..sorry about my writing... punctuation, grammar and spelling was taught in school here...but with all the layoffs...they was a five minute lesson...(mj) But still wish I could have that Honda and that Premacy body kit....sigh....

Last edited:
Back