grill

311mp3

:
01 mazda mp3 06 mazdaspeed6
hey, i'm new to the mazdaspeed6's i've been looking around and cant find the grill i want. i want just a plain mesh upper grill. no emblems no bar going across. anyone know what/ where i can get a plain mess gril?

buy the line across grill, go to a body shop, tell them to cut off the top, fiberglass the bottom shut, and buy some universal mesh, they dont make any other grill as far as i know.

Custom is the only way to do it. I havent seen any1 do that yet so you will be the first.

there is a reason for the bar in the middle. it directs air into the "underscoop" of the hood so it cools the intercooler.

Fiber Images has an interesting solution to the intercooler scoop issue with removing the center bar.

(edit: oops, didn't realize you couldn't link to SU. It's the one labeled "Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Hood (Vented)".)

I really can't make up my mind if it looks good or not. You'd definitely loose the sleeper attribute.

Last edited:
so the grill without the centerbar will not be good. damn. i was looking at the ones in japan and they dont have the bar in the grill.

idk i just hate the way the black grill looks on my silver speed6. maybe i can take it out and apply a mesh look over it...idk how it would look with the black grill behind it..im just trying to figure something out cause i dont like the black on the silver

Back