Lower grill removal

and sell me that lower grill :)
Why not just buy a new one...Its a Whopping $30 from your local dealer.

And yes.....It just clips in.
Crawl uner the front and you will see the clips that hold it in at the four corners.
Be careful when pulling it out....the clips tend to break if care is not used.

Just pull it off, get a FMIC, cut the clips off the bumper, and show the FMIC off! haha

I allready have a front mount that was put on by the previous owner which is why i wanted to remove it. I didnt want to just pull it off cause i didnt want to break it, but i was pretty close to doing it, lol. now that i had a chance to see it in the day i saw the clips holding it in, the only thing is i cant seem to reach up there or fit anything up there to unclip it, I really dont feel like pulling the whole bumber, but if i have to i guess thats my only choice.

dude just pull it off. it will come with some tugging.
AND doing it this way will likely break clips on the Grill itself( no biggie) , MAybe Rip the tabs it clips into(not repairable) or possibbly scratch the hell out of the bumper when the clips Suddenly let go causing un-needed or unwanted cosmetic damage that would just cost money to repair.

DO it the right way....Get up under the front and release the clips from the rear while pushing on it carefully.

If needed....remove the black plastic spash sheild to gain a bit more access.

I got it off, it was a pain in the ass, With the splash gaurd removed i still couldnt get the top clips unclipped because the support brace the fmic is bolted to is in the way. I just unclipped the front bumper and i got it right off with no damage.

gimme 2 weeks and I'll have some up with the vibrant core, and no front lip. I'm sure if you check the "best looking MSPs" thread there are plenty of pics.

Back