NEMOC Random BS Thread

my back account is now full of tax return money! so probably on saturday ill be making a drive over to the credit union to own my p5 :D

my back account is now full of tax return money! so probably on saturday ill be making a drive over to the credit union to own my p5 :D

NICE!

mornin ya'll....working on replacing the egr valve with the canadian version today, along with new coil packs....installing underlayment in the bedroom too...wood floor tomorrow

Last edited:
Man the weather sucks for the past 3 days. Snow then rain, rain, rain. Hopefully get more of the Pod unloaded today and have it done by tomorrow afternoon.

House is finally getting that lived in look.

Good Morning everyone.
Haven't being posting lately but am here.
The snow took a toll on the Corvette car port one section caved in. Luckily I had the other silver cover on and there was no damage. I have to start taking it down soon.
LRP I am going to put me and HOSE B on the list for the weekend.

Good morning folks!

My heart goes out to the people in Japan. :(

Absolutely. I saw that this morning and was speechless. I still am.

Good Morning everyone.
The snow took a toll on the Corvette car port one section caved in. Luckily I had the other silver cover on and there was no damage. I have to start taking it down soon.

Cheo! Long time no see man. Sucks to hear about the car port :( Hope everything else is going well!

My sister-in-law is in Tokyo. She was evacuated but is back at her apartment with no power. Very scary though. It's hard to get in touch with her so we were holding our breath waiting for an email, phone call, or something.

so the forester goes away tomorrow. I just finished taking my alpine head out of it, and I'll be putting it in the miata when spring comes around.

Picking up the new car tomorrow. You all will probably hate me for it, but I need a car that gets better than 26mpg.

TGIF NEPOC! Had a busy Friday...took Tams car to the dealer and they'll be installing a foam strip under the windshield cowl under a tsb to hopefully stop the rattling and had a follow up with the Dr. Still having shoulder and neck pain so next Wednesday I get an MRI on the shoulder and immediately after that I get an EMG (nerve) test done. Sooooo looking forward to it

Tam and I were speechless this morning as well regarding Japan...haven't had a chance to watch any news tonight to see if the West Coast is still under any threat.

Sean, what are you replaing the Forester with?

Yup, Japan and those earthquakes it hit very hard this time around, good thing the nuclear power plant didn't go nuts though bc thats another catastrophe of its own.

+1

Good Morning everyone.

Sorry to hear CHeo. Glad the vette wasn't damaged.

Fit Sport 5 speed

Say that 3 times quickly

best to you jeffy!

morning...i'm sore...between working on the car, doing the egr and coils...laying hardwood flooring all day yesterday, i getting to old for this! sat in a 2 fri...i could see myself driving one....don't think i'll be needing another commuter car...i'm hope the p5 can last me another 3yrs???? i'll only be putting 12k a yr on her so another 36k miles maybe? got 152K now...sure!
have a good day all!

Shouldn't be an issue Mark, If Oleg can beat mine to death and it's still running you should be all set.

Back