NEMOC Random BS Thread

last night ordered many parts for the new bike build! its great having a friend who is a distributor and getting a rim for $20, seat and post for $20, a box of spokes for $9, etc.

now ill have to order my frame in a few weeks and some other bits and pieces and I will have a new bike! come on shoulder! get strong!!!!

Got my state inspection and oil change at the Nashua Mazda dealer yesterday. Nice place.

I assume you mean Tulley's?

I have not had any work done there, mech and such but have used their body shop twice. Very nice results.

Arrived in Canada last night. No major issues at the border. Staying at my parents. Leaving this morning for the apt and to get the keys and drop off what we brought this trip. Will stay at my brothers tonite. Almost there.

^^ How much is premium in Canada now ?

Planning a trip this weekend to Montreal from Niagra Falls, do you know what's the speed limit on hw 401 in canada Bruce ?

so just picked up my calzone and was walking out to my car and saw someone backing their car up towards mine. noticed he wasnt cutting the wheel at all and said "he is so hitting my car" and he did. not much happened, got some paint chipping off the corner now. Got the guys name and number and will call him in the morning. didnt feel like calling police to come down just for that little tap. ive got a connection who will fix me up real cheap so ill just take his estimate and double it for this guy to pay.
its crazy, once i decided im paying off my car with my tax return, the wheel bearing goes and this happens.

20110302_0073.jpg

well we will see tomorrow. searched the number and it goes to an address that was 1/8 mile from the small pizza shop so its looking good so far. really should have grabbed the license plate number but forgot :/

Damn, sorry to hear bro. However the way that paint is peeling and flaking off the bumper makes me believe it was improperly repainted at some point. Hard to say for sure though by the photo.

^^ How much is premium in Canada now ?

Planning a trip this weekend to Montreal from Niagra Falls, do you know what's the speed limit on hw 401 in canada Bruce ?

Haven't bought any yet, will today. reg is 1.20 a liter, which is 4.54 / US gallon.

401 is only in Ontario and it ranges from 100 to 110 clicks. They leave you alone if you stay under 120kph or 74mph.

Morning all from the Great White North, actually they have less snow here than in Nashua.

Got to look at the apt and move some small stuff in. Ordered a new bed which will come today. TV and internet will be installed Friday. Lots more stuff to do today and tomorrow. Furniture arrives next week and 1 more trip back to Nashua to get the remaining stuff in storage.

Later

Damn, sorry to hear bro. However the way that paint is peeling and flaking off the bumper makes me believe it was improperly repainted at some point. Hard to say for sure though by the photo.

yeah i do feel that with how hard he hit my car, nothing should have happened. he was back up slowly. it was funny that after i saw him do it, he opened his door and started to get out to ask if there was damage, and he didnt put his car in park and almost went into another car. haha

Haven't bought any yet, will today. reg is 1.20 a liter, which is 4.54 / US gallon.

401 is only in Ontario and it ranges from 100 to 110 clicks. They leave you alone if you stay under 120kph or 74mph.

Morning all from the Great White North, actually they have less snow here than in Nashua.

Got to look at the apt and move some small stuff in. Ordered a new bed which will come today. TV and internet will be installed Friday. Lots more stuff to do today and tomorrow. Furniture arrives next week and 1 more trip back to Nashua to get the remaining stuff in storage.

Later

Thnx, Bruce.
Canda shold change to Gallons bc its a rip off with $/liter deal :(

Any thing you suggest for sigh seeing or visiting in Montreal Bruce ? First time going there.

BTW- whats the snow conditions there ? I hope they're snow free :p

It snowed here in Vancouver already..... Now back to raining, but I have an awesome view of the mountains from my hotel room. And here I forgot my camera. Damn!

Later

busy man!

the new F1 Boston....http://www.groupon.com/boston/deals/steam-hot-car-rentals-danvers?

mronin all!

Back