NEMOC Random BS Thread

Haha, weather and crew delays. We got well over a foot of snow in a relatively short amount of time in Akron. Akron has a small snow cleaning crew as it's a small airport. I guess they couldn't keep up.

WTF!? Did no one get on the radio to tell them that THE Phen was being held up due to an insignificant amount of snowfall? No one takes pride in their work anymore....so sad.

^^^ have you checked kia optima lately, it has I4 Turbo = 274hp/269tq and 22/34mpg just under $25k out of box too, impressive right ?

Yeah I have looked into the Kia Optima, I really really like that car.... but I do not want to drive an automatic... I guess I will have to drive one to really see whats up.

My bro was looking at it then decided to check the new jetta since it looks great but its power is 115hp (the $16k one) and he's like: " pfff, v'dub my ass with that hp" lol

Yea, that's the new basic "S" model with the 4cyl. We have the 2.5 model 5cyl engine; 170 hp, 177 lbs/ft of torque and love it!

You are looking at about $28K for the Kia Optima EX, and with automatic trans as the only option. :(

Plus, you really can't judge a car just by fact and figures. You have to drive it, see it yourself, then you know for sure.

Last edited:
Yea, that's the new basic "S" model with the 4cyl. We have the 2.5 model 5cyl engine; 170 hp, 177 lbs/ft of torque and love it!

You are looking at about $28K for the Kia Optima EX, and with automatic trans as the only option. :(

Plus, you really can't judge a car just by fact and figures. You have to drive it, see it yourself, then you know for sure.

Jetta lacks power anyway you see it but that TDI version does give you the best mpg to date.

Morning all, happy hump day.

Had a great time last night, thanks to those who came out. Back to packing today.

Jetta lacks power anyway you see it but that TDI version does give you the best mpg to date.

Well, from experience in mine packed with 4 people, I slap it down into Sport mode and she takes right off. Guess it depends on how much power each person needs or perceives. It's all good. ;)

Wish I could have made it Bruce. Tight deadline in getting a website completed fro a big company, Version 2.0 Communications.

Time for some drink.

coffee_cup.jpg

Good morning everyone. Back to therapy tonight, hoping they will have an answer as to how my fingers got numb from massaging the back of my shoulder?

Thought I'd post a few pics of my son's latest Lego creation too...Nacht Der Untoten from CoD WaW

NachtDerUntoten3.jpg

NachtDerUntoten6.jpg

NachtDerUntoten2.jpg

NachtDerUntoten5.jpg

NachtDerUntoten4.jpg

NachtDerUntoten7.jpg

NachtDerUntoten1.jpg

Well, from experience in mine packed with 4 people, I slap it down into Sport mode and she takes right off. Guess it depends on how much power each person needs or perceives. It's all good. ;)

My brother owns a jetta 04 2.0l and it has great tq range, vw's are like trucks when it comes to tq lol.
Is yours atx ?

good afternoon all! why do the same two people keep double posting? ash and josh? weird huh?

I've noticed that too but to add to the drama, everytime I post in this thread today, the connection times out. I refresh and post is there?

Jeff him and my son Kyle would get along great, COD, legos.......sounds like the same kid!

Sounds like it! Maybe I should bring him along to LRP with a tote of Legos! lol

Back