NEMOC Random BS Thread

Morning everyone....

Thanks Sean!!! I was able to clean her laptop up last night using malwarebytes. I did have to cheat though to figure out that I had to turn the proxy server settings off so I could access the internet in safe mode. Scan took about 40 minutes and found 8 threats. She's very happy and so is my wallet. :D

Morning gang! Had a meeting with the owner at Wicked HotRod in Holbrook last night at their open house. Just a small hole in the wall shop, but really cool old guys to talk shop with. Also did a photo shoot with some models while I was there meeting up with new/old friends. This is going to be a much bigger year for modeling photography.

Morning everyone....

Thanks Sean!!! I was able to clean her laptop up last night using malwarebytes. I did have to cheat though to figure out that I had to turn the proxy server settings off so I could access the internet in safe mode. Scan took about 40 minutes and found 8 threats. She's very happy and so is my wallet. :D

Anytime my friend (rei)

consider it repayment for all the times you've brought yuengling to nepoc meets :)

Morning folks, gonna be warm out today and tomorrow! I'm very tempted to bring out the rx8 for a day or two. Next month I'll have it payed off too...14 months in advance :D Time for mods! (evil)

Good morning ppl, drove through PA & OH last night on my way to MI and made it w/o getting any ticket :)

Its gonna be a cold weekend lol

Morning NEPOCers! Looks like I am going to the Sox/Rays game April 13th, Wifey spent way too much on my birthday this year. She has one gift hiding that she doesnt know I know about, and then the Sox Tix she had to let me know about b/c she knows nothing about getting sox tix.

Bruce we should all ty to get together sometime next week, like tues or weds and have a going away dinner.

Woot! Things are happening in NEPOC again. So glad to hear the chatter.

Here is the full photo gallery from last night. WARNING! Some material NSFW.

http://www.altspace.com/auto/21611

IMG_8196.jpg

Last edited:
Anytime my friend (rei)

consider it repayment for all the times you've brought yuengling to nepoc meets :)

lol....well next time I'm up, I'll be sure to have a cooler full. ;)

ordering my FM midpipe and intake today! woot!

Does Robin know this? lol Nice.....I'm still waiting to call the body shop to fix the P5 up after the accident. Just awaiting my lost wages from the insurance company as the shop I'm going to takes cash only.

Great pics Josh and gotta agree with Chris. :)

Back