NEMOC Random BS Thread

Thanks for the recap Luke...now I don't have to watch it later on the dvr*

*no I DID NOT dvr the speech

I didn't actually watch the speech, but assumed it was like every other.

Did anyone read the Courant today about the new governors proposed tax hike and new taxes for CT?

I'm sure I can sum it up for you all:

Blah, Blah, Blah, We need change, bulls***, bulls***, bulls***, Blah, Blah, bulls***, bulls***, Blah, bulls***. Thank you!

How'd I do?

Well, it does sound like that after a while but there's always something to look forward in these cases.

Almost thought I was there seeing it live!

I don't know but i didn't get that feeling at all.

Morning NEPOCers! New pup in the house. Name is Charlie...Will post some pics in a bit. He is 3 years old. The lady we got him from couldnt keep him anymore. So we adopted him. Such a good little dog. Got him friday. Hes adjusted really well to the house. Loves having two other dogs to play with and the dogs love him! We are also looking into a 11 week old english bull dog. Kind of turning into our own little rescue. A buddy of mine his dog had pups and he has one male left and he has to rehome him soon so we may take him in!

i'm not worried about the pain, but it's the process of getting everything done, and the fact that everything will be out of pocket after two weeks.

What's up folks? Wyoming is rather boring... LOL.

Any moose sighting? bwahahahahahahahahaha

So is Alabama. I had to show up on site at 4:15am CST to support shut-down and maintenance. Wheeeeha.

My parents have lived there for about 15yrs now and love it....guess you could say they are boring? haha Where in Bama are ya?

i'm not worried about the pain, but it's the process of getting everything done, and the fact that everything will be out of pocket after two weeks.

Wish you well Ash and for the record, I hate dentists.

afternoon al....bruce, how's the packing going?
so do any of my nepoc friends have a hydraulic press to help me out with?? :D

gotta do my drivers front bearing :(. and ill probably just do the other one to get it over with.
oleg might?
I'm debating a root canal vs. pulling the tooth...

nooooo! don't pull the front teeth...you'll look funny that way! ;)

we need to have a NEPOC GT5 race. Chuyler and I had fun racing a few M24/7 folks last night.

Back