NEMOC Random BS Thread

Morning everyone.....wife and I went to Shulas for Vday.....mmmmmmmmmmm

Phen, you going hunting? ;) Hope you have a safe trip.

Bruce, packing/moving sux....my next move is to my plot!

Ugh...trying to troubleshoot our daughters laptop.....getting a security alert that there is a virus as well as an infiltration alert....opened up Mcafee and lo and behold the pc is just fine....quick scan revealed nothing and after starting a full scan the pc restarted for updates and now I can't access anything....Mcafee/Windows Security/Windows Defender/etc.....

so do any of my nepoc friends have a hydraulic press to help me out with?? :D

gotta do my drivers front bearing :(. and ill probably just do the other one to get it over with.

Ugh...trying to troubleshoot our daughters laptop.....getting a security alert that there is a virus as well as an infiltration alert....opened up Mcafee and lo and behold the pc is just fine....quick scan revealed nothing and after starting a full scan the pc restarted for updates and now I can't access anything....Mcafee/Windows Security/Windows Defender/etc.....

Sounds like you have one of those Anti-Virus viruses. They really suck!

Sounds like you have one of those Anti-Virus viruses. They really suck!

they do, but they aren't too hard to get rid of. download the free version of malware bytes, restart the machine in safe mode, and attack from there. usually those fake anti virus programs leave an install directory in c:\documents and settings\all users\

Delete the directory in there, install and run malware bytes, and you'll be crapware free quickly.

^^^I'll be referring back to this when I get home....no access to the network here at work so....

listening some 2pac this morning .... what a feeling

BTW - Any one is watching/listening to president speech ?

Why does it have "fresh paint" exactly?

i think he means the hard top was freshly painted, had new headliner as well...maybe during storage it got messed up?

good afternoon nepoc! starting to put together my spring mod list...in my head anyway!

so once my tax return comes in, my p5 should be paid off! as long as replacing my bearing doesnt cost too much

BTW - Any one is watching/listening to president speech ?

I'm sure I can sum it up for you all:

Blah, Blah, Blah, We need change, bulls***, bulls***, bulls***, Blah, Blah, bulls***, bulls***, Blah, bulls***. Thank you!

How'd I do?

I'm sure I can sum it up for you all:

Blah, Blah, Blah, We need change, bulls***, bulls***, bulls***, Blah, Blah, bulls***, bulls***, Blah, bulls***. Thank you!

How'd I do?

Thanks for the recap Luke...now I don't have to watch it later on the dvr*

*no I DID NOT dvr the speech

Mark is the captn. Check with him when you're ready, if he remembers

So you are saying I'll never be able to join? (evil)

Back