NEMOC Random BS Thread

Thanks Mark. I went to the ER. The pain was becoming scary at times. I will be ok. My heart is fine, but there is a pressure in my chest that will go away in time. It is a light pressure that is constant so I had to be certain it was not something more. When this is done I am back on the elliptical.

That's good to hear Josh! Gas bubble or something?

totally should have skipped work today. drive in was almost twice the time as usual even though i left real early to miss traffic, which i did miss quite a bit. only really came in today to buy my gecko some food! pet store close to home charges a ton for crickets, gives you exact amount and they are small. place up here gives way more than you ask for, for less! gotta keep steve happy

Drive in this morning took just as long as when we had 2 ft of snow dumped on us. Pretty aggravating. Also took me twice as long as usual.

i need to figure out a way to dock my iphone in my car in some sturdy fashion. josh???
i'm not recommending thism but i just saw a sony that allows you to plug you iphone/pod into the head unit and close the face so it's hidden, pretty cool idea!
Thanks guys. Some light pressure in the chest. Have not been feeling 100% for some time now. Need to get back on meds. Oye.

On another note, watched Papillon again. Such a Steve McQueen classic! Dustin Hoffman's role was also extraordinary.
love that movie!
As in installing, wife wants one and so do I but dont want to pay crazy money to have it installed.
i thought she didn't want the 5 anymore? is she mrs floppy? haha....i had the mazda dealer install on in robins tribute, 150$ out the door, well worth IMHO!
That's good to hear Josh! Gas bubble or something?

the weather and driving was awful this AM...looks like the house will go on the market next spring!

on another note....check this out if interested from our OH friend Marlon...the orders will be shipped to me and i'll get them to you.
Piloti Shoes
Mark, I have worked a deal with Piloti to give "Team Ohio" and it's Corral Reps a 40% discount on the Avus and Prototipo driving shoes. You can order as many as you like.

The Avus come in only one color Balck/Carolina Blue(Mazda Blue)/Orange normally they run $90, we get them for $54 the Prototipo's run $85, with our discount they run $51.00. I need to have the orders in by no later than Jan 31, 2011. I will need the money by February 4, 2011. My paypal addy: fishline9572@aol.com

$55.62 for the Avus $52.53 for the Prototipo's (includes paypal fee 3%)

Here is the Piloti website: www.piloti.com

Last edited:
the Nissans were the reason I stopped trying. I pulled a 5:23 composite within my first hour and then managed to either drive slower or crash every single time, it stopped being any fun after about 3 hours and I decided it would just be more fun to play the game how I like to play it. Though I still get frustrated when I can't play the game how I like to play it. I like to use my 415hp rx8 in every race. I also like to pretend like you actually could get 415 hp out of a NA rx8 without strapping rockets to the roof.

But in terms of GT academy, it stopped being fun for me and even if I managed to make it to the last round I couldn't take the time off from class to go.
5:23 is a pretty good time for only spending an hour on it. I was at 5:25-5:27 before I got serious about it. After watching replays and experimenting with turns to find faster ways around I've been able to shave off a second here and a 1/10th there. I figure I spent this much time on it I might as well try to master the courses and try to make it to round 2. What I have learned has already transferred over to other cars/tracks in the game so its not wasted time.

I ordered mine Mahk. Those shoes are a hell of a deal and they look pretty nice too.

Anyone else going to get in on the Team Ohio T-shirt? Haha I am. :)

Maaahhhhhhhk: You still plan on heading to NC?

Last edited:
Oh no's. I thought you weren't gonna move for a while. You should wait it out a few years until the housing market improves.
i prob would, but rob wants out...with what we spend in taxes, utilities it's about 20k a yr...so i'm losing around 2/3rds of that money staying there...i still have in todays market about 200k in equity! i built the place for a buck 80....
I ordered mine Mahk. Those shoes are a hell of a deal and they look pretty nice too.

Anyone else going to get in on the Team Ohio T-shirt? Haha I am. :)

Maaahhhhhhhk: You still plan on heading to NC?
yup, huntersville area, i can buy a new 3 bedroom condo for 150$, pay cash and have no payment, get a "small" job to pay for food and utilities/insurance etc...rob would continue to work as well...

So... I was given an opportunity to relocate for a job yesterday. It's in the back of my mind.

Well when you explain it like that...I guess there's nothing stopping you....except all the good times you'll be missing with NEPOC :/

(iagree)
So you'd be about 4hrs or so from me and yet still close to a lot of the race tracks. Awesome!

So... I was given an opportunity to relocate for a job yesterday. It's in the back of my mind.
where?
Well when you explain it like that...I guess there's nothing stopping you....except all the good times you'll be missing with NEPOC :/
:'(...and my grand kids! but i'll be back for the months of may-dec once we fully retire, we're going to build a small in law on the daughters house(2thumbs)

Thanks Mark. I went to the ER. The pain was becoming scary at times. I will be ok. My heart is fine, but there is a pressure in my chest that will go away in time. It is a light pressure that is constant so I had to be certain it was not something more. When this is done I am back on the elliptical.

Good news Josh!

Oh no's. I thought you weren't gonna move for a while. You should wait it out a few years until the housing market improves.

Same here but I can understand if you can get a deal like that....no mortgage and you can do what you want to do instead of what the man tells you to.

Ok...details please...oh master of suspense!!!

Hello everyone and also might have to get in on that shoe deal!! :) How do Pilotis run...true to size or a little bigger/smaller?

Last edited:
so you didn't see my post about the aussie female biker? all jobs are real, unless you are in a movie or something

1- yeah read that the other day. Thought I responded to that. I don't really follow womens cycling all that much...

2- real job as in it pays my bills.

Back