NEMOC Random BS Thread

look, im cool like josh

01_16_2011IMG_0048.jpg

Kyle I do the same thing....I think I may take some night driving vid tonight in the P5...Havent driven her in a while.....still kind of driveable with the brakes.....

hi stephen! can't wait for the mitty! spring, top down msm weather, the ride!

Totally agree man! I've been going thru some stressful stuff lately. I need to drive the car to get things off my mind, but can't.

im debating which camera ill throw up on it. probably the canon for the hd video but maybe ill use my older point and shoot

also i was looking at CL for down south where i drive through twice a year, think i might be picking up the miata from one of them lovely southern states. so much cheaper and many more of them

Last edited:
Well he still has a long way to go....He should pull through it....We dont knwo how much brain activity there is, being all he did was open his eyes a few times. He is still gone from the waist down, with no circulation for over 72 hours. His kidneys and liver area also shot so we are still waiting but hey its a huge step!
Any update?

Hes moving around a little bit, like his arms and stuff, but nothing waist down, the odds are still way against him, being his kidneys and liver are junk......just a huge wating game..

im debating which camera ill throw up on it. probably the canon for the hd video but maybe ill use my older point and shoot

also i was looking at CL for down south where i drive through twice a year, think i might be picking up the miata from one of them lovely southern states. so much cheaper and many more of them

If you see any you want looked at in the Atlanta area, let me know.

http://www.targamiata.com/whatistarga.php

some day i'd love to do this, or something like this!

A few years ago Speed had a show that covered the Targa New Foundland. I've kept my eye on it ever since. I hope to do it eventually as well. Its the only actual road race I'm aware of around these parts that is legal and isn't slightly ridiculous (see Robin Hood rally). Then again if I ever have enough money to actually compete in it I would probably have enough money to fly around the world and compete in the other ones like the Targa Tasmania and I think they do one on the Isle of Man every year after the TT.

I need to get through Law school first :(

Speaking of Targa Tasmania, anyone else seen "Love the Beast"? I watched it the other day and might actually be able to stomach watching Erik Bana's movies now.

If you see any you want looked at in the Atlanta area, let me know.

i will! wont be looking much until i get my tax return and i know how close ill be to paying off the p5 before summer starts.
i want a 94-97, doesnt matter what color or if there is body damage, got a hookup who can paint it for me on the cheap. would just need to be drivable from atlanta to ct.

i am having absolutely the hardest time picking out new prescription glasses. going all out with getting oakely lenses to go with the frames which will bring the cost of them just shy of $400. i have such trouble picking out something thats so pricey! dont want any buyers remorse on my face!

i will! wont be looking much until i get my tax return and i know how close ill be to paying off the p5 before summer starts.
i want a 94-97, doesnt matter what color or if there is body damage, got a hookup who can paint it for me on the cheap. would just need to be drivable from atlanta to ct.

Well if you see something, I can arrange to help you out. Pick up from airport, place to crash, etc...

Back