NEMOC Random BS Thread

Getting a parts list together, get my taxes done in a couple weeks so I am setting my mind on what I want for the car. For suspension I am getting KYB struts and TEIN S-Techs( Mark, just wont be able to swing the money for the coils).......Corksport front and rear Strut tower bars, awr front end links, rear end links with sway bar.....

Morning all. Finally unofficial snow tally for Nashua is 16 inches.

Packing up today to head for the border tomorrow morning early and get the car stuff done. SHould be back in a week or so.

tony, sent you a pm about the tails...i have jeff's...i'm not into any more mods for the p5 so they're your if you want them

Here is a silver one with them....after a second look, I actually like them!

DSCN1551.jpg

Getting a parts list together, get my taxes done in a couple weeks so I am setting my mind on what I want for the car. For suspension I am getting KYB struts and TEIN S-Techs( Mark, just wont be able to swing the money for the coils).......Corksport front and rear Strut tower bars, awr front end links, rear end links with sway bar.....

Personal experience causes me to tell you that if you can swing any price difference, to avoid the KYB's. I had bad experiences in the past. Personal preference tho, of course.

Are you thinking AWR rear bar?

Tony...if you get my former ones from Mark, they have some smoked overlays on them as well. ;)

And how much are you going to be spending on the KYB's/Teins? Have you thought about buying any replacement OEM parts for the install, bolts, dust boots, strut mounts etc? When all was said and done with my swap, I could have paid about $100-$150 more for Mark's coilovers....doh! Something to think about....

I'll be the honest one here, sorry Tony...just not a fan of those "Altezza" style lights. I prefer OEM or JDM. But if you dig I say go for it.

Yea PG has a AWR rear sway and end link kit. What struts do you suggest?

Pray PG sends it in a reasonable amount of time. I have the 21.5mm rear for my car and loved it. Since we're limited to selections, I usually just say the Tokico blues.

Yea PG has a AWR rear sway and end link kit. What struts do you suggest?

Have you checked AWR's site? Not sure if they'll be cheaper but you may get them sooner???? If you go the strut route, Tokico Blues are nice or you can pony up a little more for Illuminas for some adjustability. Blues are $400 and Illuminas are $500 from PG....once you factor in springs and replacment parts...Marks coilovers are a pretty good deal.

I'll be the honest one here, sorry Tony...just not a fan of those "Altezza" style lights. I prefer OEM or JDM. But if you dig I say go for it.

That just hurts Josh...lol They are def. not for everyone but I liked them on the red...much better than the OEM.

Pray PG sends it in a reasonable amount of time. I have the 21.5mm rear for my car and loved it. Since we're limited to selections, I usually just say the Tokico blues.

lol at your PG comment. ;)

Sorry bro, just my honest opinion. I don't hate them, just prefer OEM or JDM. We have all seen much worse done to a car. ;)
Just like I don't plan to put on a CF hood or trunk, I prefer the "clean" look is all.

No offense taken at all....everyone likes different things....the way it is and always has been and will. I'll agree that we have all seen much worse done. lol

Nice site Josh! What language is that? I'm not recognizing it...

Tony - Did you say a few pages back that you're not going to keep the P5 for much longer? Or did I miss something...

Indeed. There's a lot of history involved with design work. Josef Muller-Brockmann, the pioneer of swiss graphic design, is one of my favorite visual artists.

Latest posts

Back