NEMOC Random BS Thread

I was looking at these. They are spendy though. =/

Ggames77w.jpg

my roomie was gonna paint her room today.

went and bought the paint, her friend was carrying the can, tripped up the stairs, paint exploded all over the front porch.

she ended up not liking the color...

lol, got it all cleaned up though...hot water ftw.

I was just going to post about taking my stickers off on Weds, then remembered I can't...I'm the pace car for a run on Sunday.

d'oh!

my roomie was gonna paint her room today.

went and bought the paint, her friend was carrying the can, tripped up the stairs, paint exploded all over the front porch.

she ended up not liking the color...

lol, got it all cleaned up though...hot water ftw.

I particularly like the visual of the 'paint exploded all over the front porch.'

AWESOME.

I want to get new wheels too and since they'll fit both of my cars, it's kinda like killing 2 birds with 1 set of wheels.. But I'd likely only have them on the RX-8 for the summer. *sigh* if only the economy caused the price of nice wheels to tank too..

I want to get new wheels too and since they'll fit both of my cars, it's kinda like killing 2 birds with 1 set of wheels.. But I'd likely only have them on the RX-8 for the summer. *sigh* if only the economy caused the price of nice wheels to tank too..

You could always mix n' match to spice things up. Run the new summer wheels on the RX-8 and run the RX-8 wheels on the Speed6....then a couple of weeks later run the new summer wheels on the Speed6 and the Speed6 wheels on the RX-8. (stash)

You could always mix n' match to spice things up. Run the new summer wheels on the RX-8 and run the RX-8 wheels on the Speed6....then a couple of weeks later run the new summer wheels on the Speed6 and the Speed6 wheels on the RX-8. (stash)

Too much work......

I got something I'm actually BS about I wanted to replace some lug nuts so I went to the parts store today $10/lug nut. Eff that both myself and the mazda salesman were laughing. Anyone have any extra Speed3/6 (I'm assuming the 6 is the same as the 3) that they'd like to part out? I need at least two.

Back