NEMOC Random BS Thread

I was just going through some of my pictures from italy from a couple years ago and i realized I never posted these for your enjoyment

While I was in florence the duomo was being renovated (I would assume thats kind of an ongoing thing) and I saw the following among the graffiti on the scaffolding near the entrance to go up into the dome.
florencemazda1.jpg

This was just a lineup of rental mazdas at the firenze airport...
florencemazda2.jpg

So I just got the word that the Navy has cut all Reenlistment Bonuses with the exception of a few certain jobs. Looks like I'll be getting out next year unless things change.

What a bummer. I went from a critical job to not needed at all.

short answer is... yes... as long as octomom keep poppin out those kiddies.... we'll be paying to take care of them and for her plastic surgery to try and look like angelina jolie...

So I just got the word that the Navy has cut all Reenlistment Bonuses with the exception of a few certain jobs. Looks like I'll be getting out next year unless things change.

weak

any thoughts on these wheels? they are pretty light too!
i'm looking at picking up chris's msp wheels...can't decide(shrug)

Attachments

• enkei_rp03_s_ci3_l.jpg
    enkei_rp03_s_ci3_l.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 139

That sux.

How much harder do I have to work? I'm already working 2 jobs, do I need to pick up a 3rd?

Same here.....

any thoughts on these wheels? they are pretty light too!
i'm looking at picking up chris's msp wheels...can't decide(shrug)

If weight is important to you, how light are they? The MSP wheels are around well the same weight as your MP3 wheels.

Back