NEMOC Random BS Thread

Spending all day bed today, caught a cold or something dumb like that and drinking last night didn't help. Ran 5 miles yesterday with sore quads from a leg workout the day before (bad idea, I now realize...), today I'm having trouble standing up, sitting down, walking down the stairs, etc. Definitely a rest day today. Is this what old people feel like? heh

Need to find some time to make it out to Radioshack for some rechargeable lithium AA's and some 2GB SD cards for the GoHero motorsport camera.

Spending all day bed today, caught a cold or something dumb like that and drinking last night didn't help. Ran 5 miles yesterday with sore quads from a leg workout the day before (bad idea, I now realize...), today I'm having trouble standing up, sitting down, walking down the stairs, etc. Definitely a rest day today. Is this what old people feel like? heh

I did the same thing except for the drinking part. I did my physical fitness crap and then went kayaking for a few hours. I hurt. A lot.

As for old people... We should have Mark or Bruce chime in on that one. (hump)

Tim and Jenn,

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Mark, Nice, I assume we are installing them at the SC meet?

Cleared more leaves yesterday, the previous owner had some very nice landscaping done. Looks great once the leaves are gone.

Today, since I am oncall and stuck at the house for the weekend, my wife wants to move bedroom furniture around between 2 rooms. We are switching the master bedrooms.

Also hope to get my birdseye sideview mirrors on today. Get rid of the small circular oval wie angles on each side.

Looking forward to the next 2 weekends.
me too!! ya, should i do anything in preparation besides get the plastic panels off?
I did the same thing except for the drinking part. I did my physical fitness crap and then went kayaking for a few hours. I hurt. A lot.

As for old people... We should have Mark or Bruce chime in on that one. (hump)
(headshakewhy was i not surprised when i read this comment(dunno)

After detailing the Jeep, what better way to spend a nice day then at the beach for a stroll. Here are some phone pix.

nzlj6p.jpg

2q88v8i.jpg

xd9fmv.jpg

me too!! ya, should i do anything in preparation besides get the plastic panels off

That should do it. We need to pull out the rear seatbelts to the limit and lock them out. Makes it easier when putting it back together. We can do that that same day.

May have issues with the endlinks. Are they stock? Do you have replacements?

After detailing the Jeep, what better way to spend a nice day then at the beach for a stroll. Here are some phone pix.

But it still looks like a Jeep??

Go the bedrooms moved around. Did not get to the diff, could not find a pump for the fluid. Does anyone have one that can bring it to the clean meet?

Last edited:
I have Chris's diff fluid pump, will bring it. Endlinks are easier to get off with the impact gun. Yup, still a Jeep and does the job that my car will not and can not do. 4 Wheelin' on the beach FTW!

Autozone, PepBoys etc... you can rent them there for free, as long as you bring them back in good shape and undamaged. You have to use a credit card to secure it, but they reimburse you when you bring the item back.

I have Chris's diff fluid pump, will bring it. Endlinks are easier to get off with the impact gun. Yup, still a Jeep and does the job that my car will not and can not do. 4 Wheelin' on the beach FTW!

Nice. Does Chris's pump need a special container? or the RP bottle? The Redline bottle does not work with it.

Mark, are the endlinks stock or aftermarket? You may want to get replacements just in case.

I'm prettier sure his pump was for the Amsoil style bottles.

Bruce if you need I still have a few bottles of Royal Purple 75w-90 gear oil at my place.

Last edited:
Nice. Does Chris's pump need a special container? or the RP bottle? The Redline bottle does not work with it.

Mark, are the endlinks stock or aftermarket? You may want to get replacements just in case.
my fronts are stock, the rears are awr...

my fronts are stock, the rears are awr...

Should be all set them. I have only seen issues trying to remove stock rears

I'm prettier sure his pump was for the Amsoil style bottles.

Bruce if you need I still have a few bottles of Royal Purple 75w-90 gear oil at my place.

Thanks Chris, I have some Redline that I just got. Just trying to find a pump that works.

Correct. Although a pump is a pump. The one I own from Autozone does not fit any bottle, so it's a bit of a pain but it works.

Hmm may try that one? what a PITA.

May go down at lunch to the AutoX event for an hour and hope I don't get paged for anything serious. Too nice a day to stay at home.

The convertible gods beckon!!

Not sure on the AWR, but from what I remember seeing Dan's they were pretty rusted.

Side note: Damn it's cold again. Ugh!

Down in CT for the weekend...

I'll get better pics later today after I vacuum her, but I washed the car yesterday.
3095_505432433275_108400085_30092739_5767579_n.jpg

puppy! 1 out of 2
3095_505432448245_108400085_30092740_2884453_n.jpg

n108400085_30092742_1317397.jpg

picked up a new cycling helmet :)
3095_505432947245_108400085_30092750_4903510_n.jpg

in the garage where she was first born? Did the engine swap here two years ago
3095_505433840455_108400085_30092771_8226547_n.jpg

n108400085_30092772_4819738.jpg

So yeah...no Nascar race today so for once my dad has no excuse not to come to autox with me. Not racing, obviously, but going to hopefully head down and see how it's going.

Gonna attempt to vacuum the car and finish polishing the wheels, then break out the old bike and go for a ride.

OH last night was coming back from the Berlin Turnpike...had to swerve around a possum and a deer...I love my car.

Back