NEMOC Random BS Thread

morning everyone..... i really have no green shirts that are appropriate for mon-thurs dress code!

-R

My dress code is extremely strict.

Lol!! (whip)

Morning all!! Had to take a detour down a not so pleasant road this morning (in the 8..). In one area of my drive the water on the road froze.. I'm guessing there was an accident due to that and they shut down the road. Found out where Ski Sundown is though!

Morning folks, gonna be warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm today. Bringing the mountain bike into the shop for a tune-up after work today, can't wait to get out on the trails.

Morning Folks!!!!!!!

Jenn - you find those tile videos?

RX-8 Folks - anyone know anything about this company - shineautoproject
Specifically the Spec-A front bumper?

I found some videos, yes. I watched one on setting tiles (I think). I was really sleepy so I don't remember it very well. Took me a bit to find them, they kind of hide them on their site... I remembered that I have Lowe's coupons that HD will honor so I put everything back on the shelf and I'll pick it up tomorrow or Friday..

Lol!! (whip)

Morning all!! Had to take a detour down a not so pleasant road this morning (in the 8..). In one area of my drive the water on the road froze.. I'm guessing there was an accident due to that and they shut down the road. Found out where Ski Sundown is though!

used to go to sundown all the time...

^yup. Authentic Mazdaspeed factory painted for mine. VR is a very tough color to match unless you know what you are doing.

Luke, you don't own a Mazda. Asking for a friend?

Luke,

If your friend wants a MS bumper, have him spend the extra money and go authentic...

An RX8club member bought a shine bumper and paid to have it fitted, painted, trim put on to make it as close to authentic as possible and he actually ended up spending MORE than if he bought a pre painted authentic bumper...

Speaking of RX-8 and kits. Someone needs to shoot this guy. Anyone see this in CT?

0316001329b.jpg

0316001329a.jpg

0316001329.jpg

0316001328.jpg

HOLY SHEET! No, I've never seen that...

Speaking of seeing 8's... I had a wingless VR 8 behind me for a while today, older guy but he decided he would keep up with me as I took off from stop lights.

Back