NEMOC Random BS Thread

yeah, he is a bit of a dick.

I'm not a particularly big fan of the mens team. The women's team on the other hand is a top notch program.

fixed the sensor problems. i think it was when we turned on the ignition when the s*** was all apart. cause the cods to be thrown. just gotta find time for the boost leak. no boosting till then. booooo,.

ok good.. i figured since i didnt get a call today all things went well and the codes didnt show back up.

in other news as of tomorrow i wont have my car up and running till next week sometime..

Morning everyone! There was this big, bright thing in the sky this morning on the way to work...it hurt my eyes when I looked directly at it.

Going to Doogie's for lunch today! If you're a fan of the TV show "Man vs Food" you should know of Doogie's, in Newington, CT on the Berlin Turnpike it's home of the 2-foot hotdog.

i am hungry now.........

Last edited by a moderator:
i am hungry now.........

lets use our imagination......

pl%3Bumbersbutt.jpg

So check this out. We found the coolest damn place ever yesterday on our way to Virginia. The GPS took us a different way and we stumbled upon... *drumroll*

4439167158_ca748a422b_b.jpg

Foamhenge. How ******* cool is that?

^That's funny.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rAV3J7hAB7g&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rAV3J7hAB7g&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

What makes it better is the fact that it is actually to scale. Hahaha.

Installed my J-Speed Inc. Version 2 SSP (short shift plate)

Picture001.jpg

now this plate coupled with the TWM Stage 2, makes the shifts way smoother and more precise not to mention a hell of alot shorter then just having the Stage 2 on.. id say the shifts are 40% shorter then they already were.. i also noticed that the area around the linkage was a bit dirty so i gotta clean that. overall i love it!!!.

Got an interview for friday...but i'm working, so now I need to find someone to cover...uhggg.

Worst case I just tell them I can't come in and that's that.

okay so heres the deal. i installed my oil sender unit directly from autometer about 4 months ago. decided to hook it up tonight from the autometers wiring diagram. hooked up the sender to the gauge, battery to the power, and had a solid ground. the damn thing just maxes out. i dont have a toolt o check to see if theres voltage going to the sender to see if its the wire or something but i dont see how it could any wire because its brand new wires. hmmm....

i may have to wait and let one of you guys hook this thing up for me. i hate electrical. HATE.

aaaaaand i just wasted more money. bought a twm short shifter and shift knob.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123769590

got both for 200. shift knob is 120 with the finish and engrave, shifter is 200 plus shipping. got both 200 shipped....sweeeeet

dont any of you old folks stay up late anymore? ahhh catching up on sleep for tomorrow. you alcoholics! i feel ya. glug glug glug!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back