NEMOC Random BS Thread

BM group was pretty cool! had never seen them...off the hook with the rolls of paper!!

these guys are cute!

Attachments

• bunnies.jpg
    bunnies.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 223
Do I spy Josh, Bruce and Mark? hehe

Glad you liked the show Mark. I just bought tix to see Jeff Dunham at the Allentown Fairgrounds come September.

BM group was pretty cool! had never seen them...off the hook with the rolls of paper!!

I saw them during my senior trip, ironically in Boston!! They were awesome. I'd take any chance I get to go see them again. They even picked on someone from my class, haha.

Cool cake Mark!!

Tubing and then dinner at Margaritas in Canton.

Lets do this.

I've never been to the Margaritas in Canton but have always wanted to go. I'll make a new thread, we can decide on the date later.

Tubing with a whole bunch of people would be out of control!!!

Also, I live probably 15 minutes from tubing and 10ish from Margaritas so if anyone needs to crash, I've got some room.

Margaritas is quality. The one in Canton is the best.

I could probably convince the wife to go to a car meet for once, especially with a trip to Margaritas. (Plus it doesn't hurt that her folks live right next to the middle school in Avon).

Grrrg... Warm up dammit! My miata is lonely sitting underneath a cover in the garage.

it is going to be 55 and sunny tomorrow.. methinks she'll be making her 2009 debut.

i'm finishing my rear deck this afternoon...all new floor boards (pt fell apart after 19 yrs) fun!

would you be wearing the bunny outfit?

Only if it's Easter or Halloween!! Hahaha. Well.. I guess I did make an exception for the OCC meet in November but it's doubtful the bunny will make it to this year's meet...

Back