NEMOC Random BS Thread

I know that area really well. There's actually camping/cookout places in People's Forest, and one of my club members has made a cruise route in that area that we haven't done yet.

What SP is in Avon? Avon/Canton is really busy :X

ok random rant time...

I need a job...I've done SO MUCH work for my senior design show coming up...and now iunno what to do cuz I can't afford to get things printed.

Damn me and my thinking large.

so when you say "senior design show" does that mean you graduate in the spring? What's your goal job for when you graduate? web? print?

I know that area really well. There's actually camping/cookout places in People's Forest, and one of my club members has made a cruise route in that area that we haven't done yet.

What SP is in Avon? Avon/Canton is really busy :X

+1 on Canton/ Avon being really busy. I dread driving through there every time I have to.

i want to do that road by the lake again! wow, was that a good time!!!

If we do the meet in Kent we can go that way or decide to do the Farmington River Tubbing. Old Route 72 FTW!

We'll definitly be taking that everyday for Lime Rock!

no tubing for me kthx.

Chris: I'm actually graduating next December, but after this May only have two liberal arts classes to finish, so therefore can work full-time and take those classes at night.

I really enjoy doing print design work...I used to be more about web design, and still want to do some of that, but I think it's more about print work now.

well the point of it is to talk about whatever in here, instead of every other thread going off topic :p

going to blue man group tonight, never saw these guys...my daughters B-day! oh ya. any suggestions for eats near the charles playhouse?

There's a wonderful state park/camping area with fabulous twisty roads out my way.. Devils Hopyard state park.

There's also Gay City state park in Hebron (goofy name, nice park) and Gillette Castle as well. There are PLENTY of nice parks out my way.

Back